Diablo® III

Silver32/KJ giveaway (closed - video)

I guess me Tyrone and ballistic is player a, b, c. And I guess I will be player c :(
Reply Quote
I hope I am being considered. I would love some gear for my Monk because I have to keep switching gear batween my Monk and DH. This gear would help me farm keys to build machines to make my first ring. I found some guys that carried me mp10 last night but I didnt know I needed 5 stacks to get the parts. So now I need to farm keys again to get the rest of the parts to make my first Ring.
Reply Quote
I want to win so I can be able to play a monk and effectively watch demons turn to red, low textured juices while I watch and not die (a lot). BTW I came from a DH if it helps :( ...
Reply Quote
05/19/2013 12:31 PMPosted by Makseem
I hope I am being considered.

well you will be another player c :/

@Tier: I believe the giveaway is close but if you are included you will be player A+
Reply Quote
wait Tier you dont need it your dh will do it for you.
whenever you found a upgrade for your dh just give it to your monk.
Reply Quote
I WANT THIS GANGSTA SET YO
Reply Quote
View profile
05/19/2013 02:11 PMPosted by Teckno
I WANT THIS GANGSTA SET YO

I'll trade you for a shield?
Reply Quote
Hey! I would really be interested in something like this. When I first started playing I put a lot of time and energy into my gear. A couple of the pieces I have were give to me from WoW friends (any legendary lol/set item)

I just recently started playing again and as you can see in my profile my monk is my only char and I have close to 300 hours clocked up on him and still have gear this bad :)

But either way this give-away is awesome and the video you linked is really cool too :)

gl to everyone!
Reply Quote
KJ just said
05/19/2013 09:22 AMPosted by KamelJabber
Don't think there will me many more new entries but I have to close this now

I am no sure if it still open to new entries. But if it is still open but I will say that you are player c
Reply Quote
so who was the winner?
Reply Quote
View profile
05/19/2013 03:26 PMPosted by RasputinCCC
so who was the winner?

midnight tonight (EST)
Reply Quote
Did I miss the deadline to put my name in KJ? I tried to add your btag to chat with you in game :)
Reply Quote
View profile
Silver where are you, i don't wanna pick alone...it's 10 to midnight
Reply Quote
It is exactly 12 midnight.
So who is the winner, probably not me ;)
Reply Quote
View profile
It is exactly 12 midnight.
So who is the winner, probably not me ;)

lol, so hard to pick :(
Reply Quote
View profile
Down to three...I didn't

baggins said he's donating a 6m set to the runner up
Reply Quote
There are not much entries there is only four lol.
I guess I am player c aren't I
Reply Quote
View profile
There are not much entries there is only four lol.
I guess I am player c aren't I

you're annoying
Reply Quote
View profile
OK, I hate giveaways, i want to give the gear to everyone.
But there can be only 1.

Baggins listening to me struggle on the stream with a decision donated 6m to silver to build a set for the runner up.
And becuase Eradicat was being super annoying, i'm going to give silver 6m to build him a set also.
Only the first place gets the radiant star gems, that I paid for with USD because I wanted to do something special.

The Winners are:
1.) Makseem
2.) Zamn
3.) EradicatOr

GRATS!
Reply Quote
nooooo fail again. RNG is RNG and it carries over to giveways 0% luck for me lol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]