Diablo® III

Silver32/KJ giveaway (closed - video)

05/20/2013 11:56 AMPosted by RasputinCCC
nooooo fail again. RNG is RNG and it carries over to giveways 0% luck for me lol

this made me sad and giggle...I went as far as picking three winners :(
Reply Quote
WHEW, today is a great day.

Mission Silver is on!

I promised 2nd and 3rd place winners a set but really couldn't deliver. However, Silver's generosity knows no bounds!

He agreed to guild a 2nd and 3rd set. I apologize for putting him on the spot and everyone should thank him. I would not be doing this if it were not for him.
Reply Quote
Video of the first winner. Sorry for bad quality of the video but I was so rushing the recording.

I wanted to feature the winner but did a poor job of it :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gv2YK6dhMhs
Reply Quote
Sets are well on their way to being completed. =) Using quite a few of the pieces that were given to me by people over time (from scrapz, influenza, etc.) so that's quite nice. Some of the limitations of those pieces made for other interesting challenges in and of themselves, but that's all part of the fun. =)
Reply Quote
Zamn has his set, Eradicator added.
Edited by Silver32#1142 on 5/22/2013 4:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
05/22/2013 04:48 PMPosted by Silver32
Zamn has his set, Eradicator added.

thanks! I checked in with Makseem yesterday, he was feeling out his gear on MP5
so far so good for him.

I have not had any luck reaching Eradicator, Should we make a cut off before we pick a different winner?
Reply Quote
Noo it's Wednesday I can't play until its Friday please be patient :(
Reply Quote
I might be available tomorrow night, while my wife takes the kids for swimming lessons
Reply Quote
05/22/2013 05:52 PMPosted by EradicatOr
Noo it's Wednesday I can't play until its Friday please be patient :(

OK OK
it's just that you didn't respond to any friend requests.

We will wait XD
Reply Quote
OK - I'm on now for the next little bit. If you're on, eradicator, I can give you the set.
Reply Quote
05/23/2013 04:31 PMPosted by Silver32
OK - I'm on now for the next little bit. If you're on, eradicator, I can give you the set.

Thanks, Silver gave me the set so he does not have to be bothered, accept or add me as a friend when you are ready to get it.
Reply Quote
I added you already. I was waiting for a few minutes for you to come online. But then my wive and kids came back home : / sorry but tomorrow for sure I will be online Around 4:00 to 11:00 P.M. EST.
Sorry and thanks for your patients. Right now I am pretending to use Facebook.
Reply Quote
@KamelJabber
I am now online and waiting.
Reply Quote
still waiting
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]