Diablo® III

Loving the free Anniversary Boost!

Community Manager
The anniversary buff combined with the multiplayer changes, and monster density in patch 1.0.8 have been a lot of fun. I keep joining Public Games through the "Any Act - Any Quest" feature, and managed to increase my dps by about 20k in the last few days. I hope everyone is enjoying the anniversary buff, and good luck on finding awesome loot!
Reply Quote
The double exp buff should come from a treasure goblin drop lol.

Double exp for 2 hours!! lol
Reply Quote
This combined with Grey's Anatomy finale on TV tonight taking MamaDanko's attention means PapaDanko is gonna get some serious playing time in!
Reply Quote
+1

But then a 900dps monk fist dropped, no socket, no crit... So I wasted my luck for a shameful brimstone... :/

Sad day... :'(
Reply Quote
I keep joining Public Games through the "Any Act - Any Quest" feature

You're so lucky this isn't D2, cuz if I ever caught you slippin in a pub I would PK that !@#.
Reply Quote
Come on u guys can't be serious about this.
25% MF and XP...What a joke!
Reply Quote
Nice comments everyone. Interesting to see the mixed emo's about the boost - keep 'em coming!!
Reply Quote
this boost is about worthless as giving a broken toy to a child. The drop rate is to low to even make this a gift worth giving! Another epic fail by blizz and another slap in the face to players. They need to raise the drop rate back up to make this boost any useful. WHAT A WASTE BLIZZ THANKS AGAIN FOR GIVING US CRAP.
Reply Quote
WOW!! We even have a few Blue responses - this is going to get interesting!!
Reply Quote
05/16/2013 02:23 PMPosted by HotMustard
I keep joining Public Games through the "Any Act - Any Quest" feature

You're so lucky this isn't D2, cuz if I ever caught you slippin in a pub I would PK that !@#.

hahahaha
Reply Quote
Give something to someone for free and they spit in your face. They could have done nothing, and you guys would !@#$% about that. You act like spoiled children complaining about free stuff.

I'm Grateful™ for the free bonus.
Edited by ChaosLeech#1406 on 5/16/2013 3:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
View profile
as usual, i have the worst luck imaginable.

granted i only had time for one run so far, but i found only two legendaries, a madstone and that sledge of unpronounceable name with an A...both junk, obviously.

BEFORE the buff i'd been finding 5-6 legendaries a run, usually with one of those being a decent item(not necessarily a decent roll though, just a decent base item)

so, as usual, my luck is terrible. :(
Reply Quote
I've had far less legendary drops since the buff was applied...May just be a streak of bad luck, guess we'll see. My luck may have just run out, tbh...Did a game the day before we got it, and had 3 legendaries drop in 10 minutes. Also had a game where 2 legendaries dropped off the same mob. So, I'm guessing I've just been incredibly lucky, and now incredibly unlucky.
Reply Quote
I got so many Legs, Hellrack, lvl61 spirit stone, shield, frostburn, grandfather sword....= ="
Reply Quote
I would've personally enjoyed an extra aesthetic addon to the game. Such as the wings you get from the collector's edition or special art for a banner. Something that will not effect gameplay but leaves a nice memory for years down the line.
Reply Quote
View profile
i havent seen one legendary drop since the buff was started, and i have only seen maybe 5 essences
Reply Quote
Thanks for the boost! I'll be playing a lot till it's gone. Also love the increased dropping of legendaries. Most are still "insta brimstone", but I'll take them. I have more than enough for making those bound to account Ammys which sometimes rolls very high stats. I can also get rid of some of the old legendaries in my stash. Playing my barb in MP9 and trying to get to paragon 100 before he is "nerfed".
Reply Quote
Im really enjoying it as well. doing a bit of paragon and a bit of leveling for achievement.

thanks, Blizzard. Happy birthday, D3!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]