Diablo® III

Loving the free Anniversary Boost!

its a really good boost. but id rather get it for like events not permanent.!
like the seasonal events in wow! ;D
Reply Quote
The 25% extra gold is overwhelming!!

The gear that drops is still unrewarding so the 'buff' is moot.

Nice try I guess. I would imagine if you add something like a temporary buff it should be substantial and not fluff in the buff bar.
Reply Quote
No difference for me, and I keep seeing other low paragon level players getting Mempo and it is just not me.

Yeah. I am jelly. What to do, after 1200+ hours....
Reply Quote
I like the one year special boost...
Very attractive and effective.
The minute it's permanent it's just another patch...

This totally opens the door to special events though.
I'd like to see more of those :)

What about special events where one of the shrine is always on ?
Let's talk about a "frenzied" or "fleeting" weekend !!!!
I can also imagine a special event where a fourth passive skill could be equipped.
That could be crazy !!

Thanks Blizz !! Good anniversary everyone !!
Reply Quote
I agree Gabriel. It is a nice perk. Keep the comments coming ... everyone's input counts!!
Reply Quote
I got 4 legendaries in like 45 minutes of playin, including the IK gloves i have on which is the first upgrade ive ever gotten in a really really long time.

Keep the buff coming!
Reply Quote
I love the buff as well. I haven't played in a long time. Started a couple days ago and am almost to 60. Then the fun begins. :D

Cheers Blizz.
Reply Quote
Ow man, please, next year give me "hours played" as bonus, like 60 hours with anniversary buff. I have the misfortune to being traveling for work and couldn't play most of the bonus week...
Reply Quote
It's not gone yet, but I already miss it :(
Edited by KamelJabber#1103 on 5/20/2013 1:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Absolutely satisfied with the results of my farming the past couple days.

Thanks for the buff.
Reply Quote
yea i cant play anymore without the boost , doesnt feel worth it !

in your face blizzard , .... so how did the bonus fit into the world of diablo ..

since you say events dont "fit" ... lmao Bliz ...
Reply Quote
i found like 10 legs all junk, then i got a mempo was so stoked because i've only found andys, unided it and it's worth 300k :(

logged off. yes i qqed. i go play forums now.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
I love the anniversary buff, but my luck has been a little more tempered. I found a nice Butcher's Sickle that sold for a decent amount, but everything else I've found was salvaged. I'd like to craft something with additional pick up radius and not lose any other stats, but I haven't been that lucky yet.

I'll pass along the feedback about using buffs for special events, and feel free to keep posting your thoughts on the anniversary buff.
Reply Quote
Blizzard should have a pool of 10 or so of these boosts and then randomly rotate them on a daily basis. For example:

25% Increased MF & GF
25% Increased experience gained
25% Increased legendary drop rate
25% Increased chance to drop a particular type of item (e.g. swords, crossbows, helms)
25% Reduced monster HP
25% Reduced damage taken
25% Reduced cool downs on all skills

And if we want to get really crazy...
Perma-beserker buff
Perma-fleet footed buff
Perma-empowered buff

And on and on.

I think it would breath new life to the game and shake things up quite a bit from day to day.
Edited by Will#1963 on 5/20/2013 2:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Blizzard should have a pool of 10 or so of these boosts and then randomly rotate them on a daily basis. For example:

25% Increased MF & GF
25% Increased chance to drop a particular type of item (e.g. swords, crossbows, helms)
25% Reduced monster HP
25% Reduced damage taken

Perma-beserker buff
Perma-fleet footed buff
Perma-empowered buff

And on and on.

I think it would breath new life to the game and shake things up quite a bit from day to day.

AMEN. This guy has nailed it on the head. How many of you would love to log in, JUST to see what the new daily buff is. I think it would be awesome, and really liven up the game.

SCENARIO 1- Daily Buff: Reduced Monester HP. All right, time to put on a little extra dps gear and go pew pew
SCENARIO 2- Daily Buff:Increaed XP Buff. Sweet time to hit up more public games
SCENARIO 3- You get the idea.

OR, how about that ever Elusive "Super Shrine" where whenever you find the shrine, you keep that buff for as long as you stay active that play session.
Edited by ArkAngel#1113 on 5/20/2013 2:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote

25% Increased MF & GF
25% Reduced monster HP
25% Reduced damage taken

Perma-beserker buff
Perma-fleet footed buff
Perma-empowered buff

And on and on.

This is actually a great idea. Though the perma-berserker makes me lol
Reply Quote

I'll pass along the feedback about using buffs for special events, and feel free to keep posting your thoughts on the anniversary buff.

Christmas buffs would be sweet. Like some sort of awesome christmas present from Blizzard.
Edited by Xarx#2516 on 5/20/2013 2:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I love the anniversary buff, but my luck has been a little more tempered. I found a nice [url="http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/the-butchers-sickle"]Butcher's Sickle[/url] that sold for a decent amount, but everything else I've found was salvaged. I'd like to craft something with additional pick up radius and not lose any other stats, but I haven't been that lucky yet.

I was really pleased with the two extraneous stats on my Barb's crafted tri-fecta gloves. Pickup radius of 5 yards and Bonus to health globes/potions of 8500.
Reply Quote
1 Troll Rogue
Clearing act 1 new density areas on MP10 with the extra anniversary buff all week and still haven't found a single item worth auctioning.

There is something bad wrong with this game.

Where can i find some info on this upcoming 'less overall loot, less bad loot, more good loot' patch? I can't find anything on it.
Edited by Crimedog#1445 on 5/20/2013 3:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote
25% boost is nothing. Im sorry Blizz but for the drop rate chance of a leg/set that boost could be better at at least 50%. Awaiting itemization due to rolls on these items are still pretty terrible.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]