Diablo® III

Thanks for the Anniversary Buffs!

I know myself and a lot of others enjoyed it. Hopefully stuff like this could happen more often!
Reply Quote
Im super happy i got 3 mempos.
Reply Quote
+1 Was fun need many more like it.
Reply Quote
+1 Was fun. Thank you.
Reply Quote
Thanks for the boost, Blizzard.

May I suggest that next year's anniversary novelty be something cosmetic rather than something that actually affects gameplay. Perhaps a spellbook in town that lets you look like another class for a while, or funky colors on your spells, or some silly hats or clothes on the monsters.

Making it a buff that actually affects gameplay seems to encourage the entitlement mentality of many players who want to see it become a frequent or permanent buff.
Reply Quote
05/23/2013 09:16 AMPosted by Piigmeu
Im super happy i got 3 mempos.

Awesome! Any of them good?
Reply Quote
Blizzard Employee
05/23/2013 09:10 AMPosted by WhatHitYou
I know myself and a lot of others enjoyed it. Hopefully stuff like this could happen more often!
We're glad you enjoyed the anniversary buff! :)
Reply Quote
Thank you also.. This buff gave me a reason to log on again after two months away. Got back into the game with the change of scenery! Density was a huge buff to the gameplay thanks for that also!
Reply Quote
Me too, small things like this makes the game fun
Reply Quote
good times ty blizz
Reply Quote
I missed the bonus... stuck on lvl 95 Barb, 270 dps
Reply Quote
- Diablo III (Hardcore)
View profile
Thanks for the buff, Blizz! I made paragon 100 in hardcore, finally, and got my second hardcore barb off to a very good start (paragon 46 already!) by taking full advantage of this great buff, mostly in 4-player games at mp4/5.

I know we're really going to miss these great exp and mf buffs now that they've expired, but hopefully everyone had as good a time as I and my clan-mates did, and we look forward to seeing what you guys have for next years' D3 anniversary. =)

Galx
--------------------------------
Hardcore Paragon-100
#1-ranked hardcore barbarian in the Americas:
http://www.diabloprogress.com/us/rating.stat_heroscore/class.barbarian/
http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/galx-1555/Galxx/24469446
Reply Quote
I expect next year that Blizzard devs will take the buff...and double it.
Reply Quote
gj blizz i enjoyed it! hopefully next year will be epic :)
Reply Quote
I enjoyed it, and while I didn't get anything earth-shatteringly good I did manage to get to 40 paragon, it was good, thanks :)
Reply Quote
05/23/2013 10:57 AMPosted by Vaeflare
We're glad you enjoyed the anniversary buff! :)

Oh, that I did! Made paragon 100 with a Hardcore Wizard!!! Only 18 of them in America!

Thanks Blizz. And team play is the best improvement to D3 so far this year.
Reply Quote
Thanks for the buff it was great fun and I enjoyed playing :)
Reply Quote
+1...found a couple good legs and made it to PL 91!
Reply Quote
Yes, it would be nice to get the buff around the holidays this year too. Do it!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]