Diablo® III

Rate the Demon Hunter Above you.. part?

@skitz

Actually bro im stumped on my next upgrade since i try to avoid aspd items with my rf build. I have a few trifectas in the storage that could up my paper dps more but with rf i dunno. Whats ur opinion?
@MrCache-
8.5/10. You're heading in a good direction.

-May want to pick up a Nat's Reflection to change out one of those rings and grab the +130 dex for the set. With 568 AR, you could afford to take the hit on AR with Nat's Reflection.
-That WH would be fantastic with dex instead of int, but nevertheless, that's a good WH.
-Love the trifecta gloves, but you could probably craft some with ++dex, similar tri-stats, and either vit/AR. But that's a bit nit-picky on my part!

Good stuff, man.
@jack

10/10 for the name of ur DH.
9/10 for ur DH itself. I feel u need more hp. Here is an easy fix:

Get inna's temperance with 140+ vit and replace gem with dex.
Everything else seems alright :) if possible, try to get a WH with a little bit of eHP. Will be expensive lol
Edited by VocaloidNyan#1582 on 6/17/2013 12:17 PM PDT
@ VocaloiNyan

Interesting build with magefist. Not many people would do that, right?
That's what I'm into! anyways 7/10
Can upgrade other item slot, but good dh over all!
@ VocaloiNyan

Interesting build with magefist. Not many people would do that, right?
That's what I'm into! anyways 7/10
Can upgrade other item slot, but good dh over all!

Im doing Nyan snapshotting so I need 2.01 aps, and highest cd/damage/dex possible for the price, then switch to tank/high cc/l4n gear.
@Nyan

since i know ur exp on builds ill just say get a mempo with CC thats it :D nice manti btw.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Chronouse-1424/hero/28962694

Please Rate my Demon Hunter, I have a friend who says that my damage is BUFFED and not what everyone is looking for. If you break 300k damage UNBUFFED? that's what everyone is looking for.. Please give me some ideas... I think I do pretty well on my build and gear I have.

Thanks

@ Cross.. Omg your DH is well geared that I have basically nothing I can say is WOW
Edited by Chronouse#1424 on 6/18/2013 8:49 AM PDT
look this
@Chronouse ima have to say it to you.

You can get better gear for the price of the gems u put in it lol. Now that...is messed up.

Replace gloves asap. You should have some decent crit damage on them. High cd + low ias >> low cd + high ias.

Same thing for ur right ring. Imo u should get litany of thr undaunted with crit damage as u seem to look at the more tank route. As well, the fact that you have 0 ms makes me wonder if u feel comfortable playing like that. You could get nat boots instead if ice climbers but up to you. Personally might be a better choice, and similar idea with inna's temperance with deptg diggers.

Helm you could get a dex mempo with crit chance. I am saying this because you seem to spent a !@#$ load on ur gems, thus assuming ur really rich and can afford a 1b item.

You have nice bracers/amulet

Crossbow you could get 2 socket manticore but again, you seem rich enough to afford one

#1 replacement: replace gloves!
Edited by VocaloidNyan#1582 on 6/18/2013 9:07 AM PDT
Well that must say that my DH sucks? how his build is now and gear I do quite well honestly.
Edited by Chronouse#1424 on 6/18/2013 9:03 AM PDT
@Nyan

since i know ur exp on builds ill just say get a mempo with CC thats it :D nice manti btw.

Getting cc mempo won't change my damage when snapshotting, so its actually better to get a higher dex one. :)
06/18/2013 09:00 AMPosted by Chronouse
Well that must say that my DH sucks? how his build is now and gear I do quite well honestly.

For build imo you need a skill that has some nice damage AoE. Spike traps/fire support some people use or just use bombardment. Bombardment a lot of players don't like cause you can't shoot straight.

Didn't say it was bad. Its alright but for the amount of money you spent on it, you could have done a lot better!
Edited by VocaloidNyan#1582 on 6/18/2013 9:08 AM PDT
I still don't "get" how to switch gear while keeping the rapid fire going. I always mess it up when I try, though with my current setup I'm not sure how much I gain.

I have a lot to upgrade on myself for my monster hunting gear when I have time/gold....need to upgrade my DML, both rings and eventually the amulet probably in addition to leveling to p100.

After that it'll probably be an even slower, painful process. I love looking at everyone's build though. Some real innovation sometimes.
I still don't "get" how to switch gear while keeping the rapid fire going. I always mess it up when I try, though with my current setup I'm not sure how much I gain.

I have a lot to upgrade on myself for my monster hunting gear when I have time/gold....need to upgrade my DML, both rings and eventually the amulet probably in addition to leveling to p100.

After that it'll probably be an even slower, painful process. I love looking at everyone's build though. Some real innovation sometimes.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/9281758813
@saros

7.5/10 i think.

personally i will go for more AR but i guess i build my dh so that it can do pvp and pve without having to switch much gear, might not be everybody's preference.
@BAM

9/10

eHP is excellent, was just wondering if the 78AR on your Depth outmerits a vit Inna. I guess it's just a matter of choice.
Normy, nice DH. Could use more CHD on that WH. Could use a bit more AR.

Interesting build, but ferrets! :)

Oh 8/10 I guess.
Edited by Merlin#1312 on 6/18/2013 11:04 AM PDT
@normy

Nice solid DH overall. I think at 66% ias u should be at 2.01 aps so try to get a nice WH with more crit damage :)

9/10!

Merlin beat me to it...

@merlin

10/10. Nice eHP, damage. Its a gois balance the way you did it. Any upgrade would cost a fortune. Also dps is really good for a windforce user.
Edited by VocaloidNyan#1582 on 6/18/2013 11:11 AM PDT
@BAM

9/10

eHP is excellent, was just wondering if the 78AR on your Depth outmerits a vit Inna. I guess it's just a matter of choice.

@normy

think ehpwise its a wash, i do have a 200vit innas,

but dps wise, diggers are only slightly better but single shot wise much better, its mostly to help my impales hit harder,
@ Bam

9/10

Well done with the vits :p
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]