Diablo® III

Rate the Demon Hunter Above you.. part?

#Bohemond:

Not bad, think you can roll a better amy than yours with crafting. You will lose a lot ov VIT which you will have to get on your other items.

Try and get your crit chance up over 55%. Will help with your nightstalker which will help a bit with a reduced VIT.

Not a fan of the blackthorn items, but I can see why you did it. You are trying to survive...

Have fun... Good to see people trying different things.
@NightCrawler... Dang!!!! Nice GC.. And that's with a SOJ...
@ nightcrawler, checking your gear out is almost like looking in a mirror, well besides you having a soj on ;). Well done sir. 9.5/10
Edited by phocas#1444 on 5/23/2013 5:14 PM PDT
awesome....and jealous. I need some input to be able to survive more and kill faster...I can do MP3 but no bosses (guessing on bosses, can kill MP3 A1 whites and elites fairly easily).
I can't comment on Alesiev at the moment, but I was skipped over due to Bohemond not following the rules. So the next person gets a 2-fer.
Alesiev your dps is good but reason you cant kill bosses is your ehp If i were you i would actually drop a bit of damage to pick up some resists/life a good upgrade would be helm get rid of nats and get a mempo with dex/vit they are reasonably cheap

@ redshift again good overall you have more ehp than ale but i would still reccomend getting a dex/vit mempo and same thing for your nats boots(dex/vit) they should be reasonably inexpensive
@stayfrosty.
You've been rated before, but here goes again. Overall a well balanced DH. I just recently did a lazy switch from monk just to try something different, so I know I still got a bit of gear tinkering to go...

@ redshift again good overall you have more ehp than ale but i would still reccomend getting a dex/vit mempo and same thing for your nats boots(dex/vit) they should be reasonably inexpensive

Thanks, did both and now my health is at 49k. I'd have +56k if I used the proper gem in the helmet, but I'd rather get the 31% bonus experience. I remember only paying a few mil for my gloves, now I search the GAH for similar or a better pair and even the +800m gloves were worse.. Though I don't think mine are THAT great at all really.
Edited by RedShift#1421 on 5/23/2013 8:12 PM PDT
@stayfrosty.
You've been rated before, but here goes again. Overall a well balanced DH. I just recently did a lazy switch from monk just to try something different, so I know I still got a bit of gear tinkering to go...

Well balanced but i think a Ruby would probably be better in your weapon, worth testing at least. Also not a big fan of the boar, would run Caltrops-Bait the Trap instead, more damage and Disc regen..

8/10.
I haven't posted in one of these before, but I'm looking to upgrade a bit and try and up my life and damage to get me to the next level so I'd appreciate constructive criticism.

@ BlindFury. Some nice gear. I would think you could switch some of the Amethysts for Emeralds to boost your damage some more? 7/10

@ Griever. Nice damage though I'd have thought you could get the CC% up a bit? 9/10
@Supermatt:
Just being curious... why do you play two DH at the same time?

For criticism: Both of them, Jen and Vin, look good. You could try and craft some better amulets, shoulders and gloves, though.

Focussing on Jen: Why do you use Steady Aim as a passive? Do you really keep monsters away from you or do they actually meat you in close combat? If so, replace the passive. And do you really need Preparation with Nightstalker and a CHC of ~57%? ;)
Gear: I see why you use Natalya's Embrace but you could consider using Inna's vast Expanse instead of it. It gives you a bunch of more life and armor and lets you facetank even better. Your Natalya's buffs grenades - you don't use them. I don't know how expensive Inna's stuff is in US, but I assume you could find yourself a pretty cheap one with lots of vita, %life and armor. Not to mention the +130 dex set bonus.
When exchanging Natalya's Embrace for Inna's, you wll lose the 7%CHC bonus from the set. You then would consider replacing one of the rings with Natalya's Reflexion. Should be pretty cheap in the AH, if you don't need CHD on it, though.

Just some quick thoughts...

Edit:
My DH, on EU: http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Belzhorash-2410/hero/117425
Edited by Belzhorash#2410 on 5/24/2013 12:52 AM PDT
Give me criticism please

@ Griever. Nice damage though I'd have thought you could get the CC% up a bit? 9/10

Hard for me to do, my Mempo gives me more dps than most 3/3.5% CC Mempo so i'd need to look for one that is over 500m, same for my Nat's ring and i crafted 50 other amies tonight without luck :/.

Not sure what to look for upgrade-wise by now tbh outside Nats boot (already bid on better ones, hopefully i'll win them).
Edited by Griever#1994 on 5/24/2013 1:34 AM PDT
Hard for me to do, my Mempo gives me more dps than most 3/3.5% CC Mempo so i'd need to look for one that is over 500m and i crafted 50 other amies tonight without luck :/.
Once you craft a good ammy, that'll give you 9-10 cc, you can get some cc on your nat's ring, those two moves alone should get you up above 60 with the archery bonus... Which is where most DHs try to be.
05/24/2013 01:39 AMPosted by Saints311
Hard for me to do, my Mempo gives me more dps than most 3/3.5% CC Mempo so i'd need to look for one that is over 500m and i crafted 50 other amies tonight without luck :/.
Once you craft a good ammy, that'll give you 9-10 cc, you can get some cc on your nat's ring, those two moves alone should get you up above 60 with the archery bonus... Which is where most DHs try to be.

I see, thanks :).
Thanks Belzhorash.

Nice DH yourself. Not too many easy upgrades for you. Looking for Trifecta's in a couple of slots, but those won't come cheap!

@Supermatt:
Just being curious... why do you play two DH at the same time?

When I first started playing I decided I wanted to play the first toon my way and experiment with skills. When I got to the end of the game I was still having fun so I made another to play though the game again and went the cookie cutter build. I've mixed them both up since and I don't really play the smaller DH anymore.

Anyway, thanks for the tips! I'll have a look at my skills and Inna armours.
Thanks Belzhorash.

Nice DH yourself. Not too many easy upgrades for you. Looking for Trifecta's in a couple of slots, but those won't come cheap!

I actually exchanged quadfecta stuff yesterday for more survivability. Seems to work better now with not that much loss on DPS.
But yeah, no cheap upgrades for me atm...
@ Saints311

I going to rate you at 8/10. Nice DH you have there. You have plenty of room to grow. And I'm sure you will.

Have fun playing the game.
Wow! Your DH rocks brother! Ammy out of this world. Not much improvements needed if you ask me.
Well done 10/10
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]