Diablo® III

Rate the Demon Hunter Above you.. part?

@Labrat. To break the 300 barrier honestly i know dual wielding is the shizniz but a nice quiver would do sooo much more in terms of bassline and peak DPS. A good AS boost and CC boost will also bring that calamity to its potential.
05/27/2013 07:10 AMPosted by CashMonay
@Chicane, Not bad I like that you broke 50k hp, I do think your AR should be at least 400 if you can manage it you sem to be somewhere around the 220 mark unbuffed. I like seeing DH's with bow's still and I would definitely look into a lower fire dmg % taken on a similar andys. Other than that not bad especially if you were on a low budget :).

Yea the resists are like 360-420 depending on which ones. Def need to invest in a better helm, but for 6 million it was worth it for the time being. Thanks, windforce feels so nostalgic :)

@chicane

considering its a budget gear, its a good basic setup. seems like you have a big budget for gems though. anyway, for now it'll be good to farm the hell out of the lower mps to gain more plvls and hope the rng gods are kind with your loot drops.

once your budget permits, it'll be time for some serious investments in your gear. probably, the first cheap piece to change would be andy's with lower fire dmg taken, or a mempo with high dex/vit for a ehp boost.

gl with farming!

I've had the gems for some time, came back to the game and made the big boy. I think sometimes i sink too much of my available funds into gems when I come across them. For serious upgrades, what should I consider? Honestly I have no clue what I should get. And id like to keep windforce, because I can farm MP 8 and 9 consistently with the knockback effect. I know I have to save up, as of now I have around 80 million since I sold a nice set of Schenlong fists.
View profile
05/27/2013 10:50 AMPosted by chicane
@Chicane, Not bad I like that you broke 50k hp, I do think your AR should be at least 400 if you can manage it you sem to be somewhere around the 220 mark unbuffed. I like seeing DH's with bow's still and I would definitely look into a lower fire dmg % taken on a similar andys. Other than that not bad especially if you were on a low budget :).

Yea the resists are like 360-420 depending on which ones. Def need to invest in a better helm, but for 6 million it was worth it for the time being. Thanks, windforce feels so nostalgic :)

@chicane

considering its a budget gear, its a good basic setup. seems like you have a big budget for gems though. anyway, for now it'll be good to farm the hell out of the lower mps to gain more plvls and hope the rng gods are kind with your loot drops.

once your budget permits, it'll be time for some serious investments in your gear. probably, the first cheap piece to change would be andy's with lower fire dmg taken, or a mempo with high dex/vit for a ehp boost.

gl with farming!

I've had the gems for some time, came back to the game and made the big boy. I think sometimes i sink too much of my available funds into gems when I come across them. For serious upgrades, what should I consider? Honestly I have no clue what I should get. And id like to keep windforce, because I can farm MP 8 and 9 consistently with the knockback effect. I know I have to save up, as of now I have around 80 million since I sold a nice set of Schenlong fists.

cool setup, i'd say around... 8.5-9/10
@Scytheblade, good dps for a calamity user, but as usual ehp is sacrificed for DPS. Life is a little low and AR looks very low to me. If GC works for you then awesome! I would work on crafting and try to get AR on some of those pieces without sacrificing your DPS too much.
@Cashmonay

Beautiful DH. 10/10. I'm sure you know what needs upgrading next, but I'll cost 100mils if not bills.
Good luck saving up and finding the next perfect upgrade.
@Drunky

Good setup. There are few items that could use some fine tuning. Upgrading that Manti would give you a significant dps boost. Your left ring can also be upgraded with more dps enhancers. Ideally, i would at a bit more resistance.

Definitely a good start.
@drunky - I'd try to stack some AR in other slots (armlets, and shoulders) so that you can maximize the DPS you get out of your rings. There's not a lot of spaces you can stack CC/CD and attack speed, so you're sacrificing a bit of DPS by using your rings to make up for the AR you're missing on your shoulders and arms. After that, you're pretty much looking at 500m upgrades, so you've got a solid foundation. 7/10

@killua - That's a real nice L4N set you have there, one of the better ones I've seen. If you're sticking with legacy, there's really not a lot of upgrading to do aside of crafting 5k gloves to try and get near perfect gloves. 9.5/10
Edited by Saints311#1704 on 5/27/2013 11:37 AM PDT
Saints

Nice crafted pieces on your DH. EHP looks decent as well. Solid calamity setup all around.
Not a whole lot that could be upgraded without spending billions. Maybe you can better that rare trifecta and try to craft an ammy with more stats...but beating that ammy might be hard.
Saturn

omg ive wanted to try the maelstrom cluster bomb but never have, i should once i upgrade my gear a little more! very nice gear and im hoping to reach that point soon! hows the hatred regen chalking up using cluster with impale?
@ lemo4you

Solid! 8/10. It seems like your easiest upgrades atm are better crafted/bought gloves, a better nats chest (get more applicable skill mod/something more useful than light res), and upping your gems. You have some very solid pieces (your innas legs/manti/etc.) to build upon.
View profile
05/27/2013 11:19 AMPosted by CashMonay
@Scytheblade, good dps for a calamity user, but as usual ehp is sacrificed for DPS. Life is a little low and AR looks very low to me. If GC works for you then awesome! I would work on crafting and try to get AR on some of those pieces without sacrificing your DPS too much.

Im a glasscannon all the way in the GCB clan, strict limits on VIt and AR
@Death, hard to find s/o use wf nowadays XD , looks like you're right on track, just a few more gem upgrades i think. ehp/dps is nice, quite balance but i think since knockback is your ehp already you can low down your ehp a bit for dps.

8/10
View profile
05/27/2013 03:28 PMPosted by Death

Im a glasscannon all the way in the GCB clan, strict limits on VIt and AR

We know that, still doesn't remove the fact that everything he said was correct about your build.

well the restrictions are under 400 AR and 1050 VIT.. so.. cant really go much higher
Haven't played since the new patch... How's my gear?
@Sarge... Looks great might suggest putting one ruby in your manti, can't really see the specs as I'm using an iPad...
looks good nice gear hows your hated gen using rf and a calamity
Haven't tried it out yet since they buffed RF in the new patch
@shingO you might want to look into switching over to an Inna's belt and definitely need to look into some new gloves
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]