Diablo® III

Hard for me to want to play now

I've been playing since launch. Stuck with d3 through all the "problems" which most are minor and didn't effect me that much. I've never disconnected from a game and very seldom have lag problems. Had my hardcore guy leveled to 60 for a while, and finally started really playing him. on mp0 of course. not once did I even come close to dying. 1000 hours and never a disconnect. So yea it was my fault to contiunue playing after hitting one lag wall, but i returned. running through act two and bam, a lag wall. death. I never even seen a monster on my screen. I only had 60 hours in that character, but whats the point of playing when you can die for no reason at any time. Tried to play softcore for a little while but its just boring. oh but i didn't lag there. could something be wrong with hardcore servers that are causing these disconnects? as I said before I've never disconnected, in over 1k hours. I've been a fan of d3 since launch, but this really breaks my will to play. guess its guild wars 2 and borderlands 2 until this fall.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]