Diablo® III

Anyone else still getting error 3005/3006?...

I'm just curious if any of you are still getting error 3005 or 3006 (failing at 'Retrieving Hero List')?

Some people seem to have this fixed, and I have tried absolutely everything short of reinstalling the game, which I refuse to do out of principle.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
zip,

It was fixed a couple of hours ago.

Are you having it happen on both the EU and US regions? I see both have been used recently on your account.

Can you post the D3Debug.txt file right after getting the error next time you try?

It's located in the main Diablo III game folder. Edit out your account name first though. It's going to appear in a few places in the file.

I started to have error 3006 just this morning, played the game just fine yesterday.
And I login successfully on the US server the problem occurs on the EU server (which I mainly use).
Reply Quote
i am having these error just now.... and when i can mannage to log in and hit the start game button it dossen't do anything! on EU server
Edited by asmin#2426 on 5/23/2013 5:04 AM PDT
Reply Quote
20 mins ago I tried to change my char and I still can't get the hero list and still have 3005,6 errors :(
Reply Quote
Hi, same problem 3 min ago, impossible to retrieve heroe's list, double 3006 error.
EU server O_o
sad....
Reply Quote
Im having the same issue also :(
Reply Quote
same issue on eu
Reply Quote
same here so annoying
Reply Quote
Error 3005 cant retrieve account licenses
Reply Quote
Same here! What can we do or do we just have to wait and see?
Reply Quote
Same problem
Reply Quote
????????
Reply Quote
I'm having the same problem, just googled the error and ended up here. I hope it's something they already know about and are fixing.
Reply Quote
so we all have this error???
pls reply
Reply Quote
probably they will fix it....i hope
:))
Reply Quote
Same problem.

Only bought D3 last week. Now I understand why people HATE always online. Thanks Blizzard, FFS.
Reply Quote
yes
Reply Quote
zip,

It was fixed a couple of hours ago.

Are you having it happen on both the EU and US regions? I see both have been used recently on your account.

Can you post the D3Debug.txt file right after getting the error next time you try?

It's located in the main Diablo III game folder. Edit out your account name first though. It's going to appear in a few places in the file.

Seeing as a lot of people are having this error now, here's a log of one login attempt on my client. Problem only occurs on Europe region.

http://pastebin.com/uS9dwhm1
Edited by Veinlash#2347 on 5/23/2013 5:23 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]