Diablo® III

Anyone else still getting error 3005/3006?...

Same Problem [EU]
Reply Quote
Error here also... Last night i put a plan which i found for sale with my hc character. Checked it on the morning and it was sold, was pissed becouse had to go to work. i waited whole !@#$in day the moment i can come back and spend over 200 000 000 on my noobish demon hunter, and it gives this ffs
Reply Quote
starting to love diablo 3 offline whenever u want to play it :|
Reply Quote
so its fixable ????
Reply Quote
is anyone having issues logging in i keep getting error retrieving licenses on this account error 3006
Reply Quote
same problem, also no heroes in my profile here
Reply Quote
seems they are trying to fix it
Reply Quote
yeah, its on the breaking news already, patience guys, this things can happen, in the early days d3 was way more unstable
Reply Quote
i have to these f.. error .
Reply Quote
Alice - No heroes exist on this account.

PANIC PANIC WHERE IS MY HEROES?
Reply Quote
There was an error retrieving license on this account.
(Error 3005)
Reply Quote
There was an error during game account logon
(Error 3006)
Reply Quote
In my case it's two 3006 errors and a single 3005, if I cancel the login that has occured. These problems have been seen before and I seriously don't know why they haven't been solved yet. Permanently.
Edited by Midane#2369 on 5/23/2013 6:04 AM PDT
Reply Quote
MVP - Technical Support
View profile
This is an EU issue and they know about it. You can follow this on the EU Tech Support forums where the Blizzard reps there are replying http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7427083604?page=3#49
Reply Quote
It works again :)
Reply Quote
I started to have error 3006 just this morning, played the game just fine yesterday.
And I login successfully on the US server the problem occurs on the EU server (which I mainly use).

Problem solved an hour later, I did absolutely nothing at all...o.O!
Reply Quote
I'm having problem now, still cant login. Get the 3006 issue :/ hope it gets fixed soon.
Reply Quote
This is happening to me on US servers right now, unbelievably frustrating
Reply Quote
05/25/2013 05:59 PMPosted by Anomalous
This is happening to me on US servers right now, unbelievably frustrating

Yep. Same here.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]