Diablo® III

Anyone else still getting error 3005/3006?...

When will this be fixed? all morning been either error 3005 or 3007 Wtf
Reply Quote
MVP - Technical Support
View profile
This thread was from May. If you are having a new issue, please make your own thread and include your tracert and pathping
Reply Quote
im now getting this error very regularly as well as getting a lot of disconnects
Reply Quote
I have been trying to log in for 4 days and cannot get to hero list. I finally did a complete re-install of D3 last night. I am still getting Error 3005,6 and then I have to reboot my pc to get internet back. I rebooted after last attempt and came to forums before trying again. I am not seeing any solutions offered.
Reply Quote
this is the same issue i have
there is a specific server that is causing the issue jhowever it seems that it is going un noticed for diablo players even tho we use the same routing as the 100s of wow players that had the issue earlier today
Reply Quote
I'm just still getting error 3005 or 3006 (failing at 'Retrieving Hero List')? how to fixit?
Reply Quote
been trying for 3 hours to log in now, but its not possible. error 3005.. when will it be fixed?
Reply Quote
can't login still get error 3005-3006
Reply Quote
Hi, same problem 8 min ago, impossible to retrieve heroe's list, 3006 error
Reply Quote
same problem here...
Reply Quote
6 Hours ago I could log in but after relog i have same problem like the others. I hope Blizzard will fix it soon. :)
Edited by Lolomantakk#2591 on 12/15/2013 4:10 AM PST
Reply Quote
Seriously..it's not our comps… FIX IT !!!!!!!
Reply Quote
Hi, the same problem a few min ago, system cannot retrieve heroe's list, 3006/3005 errors
Reply Quote
yep...error retriving list is back....i cant log in aswell
Reply Quote
same for me. I'm going to sleep anyway, hopefully it will be fixed "tomorrow"
Reply Quote
I am getting this error first time now, the error appears while retreaving the hero list. Everything goes well untill that. I've tried everything what it says on the boards flushdns etc. problem solvers.

Nothing helps.

Well it's only been an hour now. But it does not mention anywhere that the servers are having problems.

What to do? I got stuff in AH to take care of :)
Reply Quote
TODAY JAN 25 2014 AND I HAVE SAME PROBLEM 3005 3006. I was playing game i paused and went to breakfast. Whan i am back i couldnt take hero list again...
Reply Quote
Why the !@#$ are you guys reviving an almost year old thread.. Come on. I think Blizzard got the point, there's something wrong with the European server, is it really necessary to spam it everywhere?
Reply Quote
yup it is. 3006 on EU here
Reply Quote
I don't think it's us. Same here, yet I could log in just fine a day ago. I hope they'll fix that soon. By the way I did what they told with the Internet Explorer, where you had to uncheck something. Didn't work. I disabled Firewall, didn't work either. 3005 and 3006 are back!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]