Diablo® III

Anyone else still getting error 3005/3006?...

same here, 3006 can't play since an hour or so.
Reply Quote
same here
Reply Quote
Error 3005 from Slovakia
Reply Quote
Have the same damn problem again, just like yesterday !
Reply Quote
Now Error 73 ou yeah.
Reply Quote
Are... are you kidding me? It's been 3 days and you still haven't fixed this? How do you expect people to buy the expansion when the core game works this badly?
Reply Quote
still happening not bad for a 7 month old issue..feels like a odd warning because as i was inputting my password i decided i was going to duy the DLC.. changed my mind
Reply Quote
Error 3006 EU server :(
Reply Quote
Also Error 3006... Both me and my wife :(
Reply Quote
Error 3006 , EU server , then error 73 , and now error 33 (down for service)
Reply Quote
Same for me on EU, 3006
Reply Quote
3006 for me too, i won't mention the country since it's obviously your problem not ours, also, expect another wave of clients lost for your next expansion....go go to 100 pages, or even more...how many they were last time, 700-900 pages of complains? lol, keep up with the good work
Reply Quote
3006 eu now
Reply Quote
error 70, i have been kicked by the service? hell no .... i might kick this game ... cough* ... "virus" from my pc
Reply Quote
error 3006 here also on eu server
Romania
Reply Quote
All servers are up and could not login. shame or funny to you, blizz ?
Reply Quote
fuk this
Reply Quote
Error 3006 here as well, there's nothing quite like booting up the PC and wanting to have a game and being told "NOPE!".
Reply Quote
Still 3006. Is there anyone who can give a status of this ?
Reply Quote
error 3006 after long wait on "Authenticating credentials". And if you want some more thrill just click on your profile in the upper right corner of this page and you'll get "No heroes exist on this account". What now?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]