Diablo® III

Diablo is on Sale i bought an extra mule then refunded?

I paid for the extra mule account through paypal all legit info just using a separate email account i use to create the bnet account and the payment went through etc figured i would use if for mule space and to have further AH slots to sell stuff on.

Next day i get a message saying blizzard has canceled my order and refunded my money? Wait what? lol they didn't sell me the game?

Are we not allowed to own two accounts or something?
Edited by METATRON#1945 on 5/22/2013 12:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Nobody know what the problem is? LOL i would think they would actually WANT me to buy the game. Also when i log in with that account it says i am suspended and banned since they did refund my purchase but it just seems weird that i wouldnt be allowed to own another copy.

I see plenty of posts from people saying they own several copies yet why am i not able to buy and keep mine? Makes no sense.
Reply Quote
Yea there are streamers who use multi-boxing too and have multiple accounts. I think Blizzard leaves the streamers alone though because they generate "media" around their game.

Just shows how little integrity Blizzard actually has left. Company is dying fast.
Reply Quote
yea i dont get it lol, the payment went through everything was good i logged in and played with it for a second and went to sleep woke up today checked my email and got the message i was refunded.

Went to check up on it and low and behold i got refunded and that account was banned since its no longer paid for but I want to pay for it lol blizz wont take my money haha. It doesnt make sense to me. How do other people have multiple accounts then? So we are NOT allowed to own multiple accounts and everyone who does is doing something to circumvent this or what?

Doesnt make sense to me.
Reply Quote
yea i dont get it lol, the payment went through everything was good i logged in and played with it for a second and went to sleep woke up today checked my email and got the message i was refunded.

Went to check up on it and low and behold i got refunded and that account was banned since its no longer paid for but I want to pay for it lol blizz wont take my money haha. It doesnt make sense to me. How do other people have multiple accounts then? So we are NOT allowed to own multiple accounts and everyone who does is doing something to circumvent this or what?

Doesnt make sense to me.

Makes no sense at all. That would mean a husband and wife could not have separate accounts, with the only difference being the email addresses. Must be some other reason.
Reply Quote

Doesnt make sense to me.

Makes no sense at all. That would mean a husband and wife could not have separate accounts, with the only difference being the email addresses. Must be some other reason.

it cant be any other reason lol i didnt even play on it just logged in to make sure it worked and then logged out. I even checked Paypal to make sure they actually paid and it went through and paypal records show that blizzard canceled it.

Not sure if i should open a ticket or what lol, maybe they didnt want me buying the extra accounts when on sale and would prefer the full price lol
Reply Quote

Doesnt make sense to me.

Did you think to ask customer support?
Reply Quote

Doesnt make sense to me.

Did you think to ask customer support?

still waiting to hear back from them but i figured id ask in general chat if its even allowed to own multiple accounts.
Reply Quote
I paid for the extra mule account through paypal all legit info just using a separate email account i use to create the bnet account and the payment went through etc figured i would use if for mule space and to have further AH slots to sell stuff on.

Next day i get a message saying blizzard has canceled my order and refunded my money? Wait what? lol they didn't sell me the game?

sounds legit
Reply Quote
Yea there are streamers who use multi-boxing too and have multiple accounts. I think Blizzard leaves the streamers alone though because they generate "media" around their game.

Just shows how little integrity Blizzard actually has left. Company is dying fast.

ACTIBLIZZ is dying ? Im assuming you meant by their heartless actions and not by how much money these guys actually make.
Reply Quote
well time to wait for their response.... I never would have though that they would actually say no to someone buying an extra copy of the game LOL!
Reply Quote
05/22/2013 11:51 AMPosted by steve
Company is dying fast.

Blizzard could close today and afford to pay 100% retirement for every employee of theirs... I just laugh at how stupid people are to think that Blizzard is dying.. All I can say is World of Warcraft... Been out 8+ years and still has a 9-10 million player base... D3 is chump change... The only WoW killer will be Titan... And Titan will be just as big if not bigger than WoW... And as long as WoW/Titan are in play, Blizzard is going nowhere....
Reply Quote

Doesnt make sense to me.

Have you contacted Blizzard in regards to this? Maybe something just went wrong...
Reply Quote

Doesnt make sense to me.

Have you contacted Blizzard in regards to this? Maybe something just went wrong...

yea sent them a ticket asking what happened. Still waiting for a reply, its just weird because its not from my end lol paypal says it went through but that blizzard chose to cancel.
Reply Quote

The only way i could see this being an issue is if you do RMAH transactions on one but not the other, then commence trading between the two accounts that results in RMAH transactions somehow.

This results in a conflict of the ToS.
Reply Quote
In sacred war revolution you could have all the accounts you wanted xD

Funny to find you here :P

But weird thing this that you can't have another account :S
Reply Quote
There is nothing against owning multiple accounts, as long as they are on different B-Net accounts (ie. separate e-mails.) They do allow it too, considering there are 5 accounts in my household but as far as Blizzard knows it's all the same IP address. Either something happened on Paypal's end or on Blizzard's end. Just wait for that ticket.
Reply Quote
I purchased a second account back on Thanksgiving when it went on sale. No problem on my end. Just had to wait for a day for verification. Nothing wrong with owning multiple accounts. Let us know what went wrong.
Reply Quote
ok cool so it is ok to own multiple accounts, see i did all that and i had heard you needed seperate battle net accounts so i created new ones using all the same info as my main account except a different email. Paypal said the payment went through, i even logged in to make sure LOL! it was fine but then a day later blizzard cancelled and suspended/banned the accounts i bought and refunded me. I just find it weird that it somehow didnt pass the day verification or something when i used exactly the same info as my main account with the exception of a different email.

Still waiting for my reply for my ticket but i wonder what they are gonna say lol
Reply Quote
ok cool so it is ok to own multiple accounts, see i did all that and i had heard you needed seperate battle net accounts so i created new ones using all the same info as my main account except a different email. Paypal said the payment went through, i even logged in to make sure LOL! it was fine but then a day later blizzard cancelled and suspended/banned the accounts i bought and refunded me. I just find it weird that it somehow didnt pass the day verification or something when i used exactly the same info as my main account with the exception of a different email.

Still waiting for my reply for my ticket but i wonder what they are gonna say lol

Did you use the RMAH for one account but not the other..?

Or was your second account compromised..?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]