Diablo® III

Diablo is on Sale i bought an extra mule then refunded?

ok cool so it is ok to own multiple accounts, see i did all that and i had heard you needed seperate battle net accounts so i created new ones using all the same info as my main account except a different email. Paypal said the payment went through, i even logged in to make sure LOL! it was fine but then a day later blizzard cancelled and suspended/banned the accounts i bought and refunded me. I just find it weird that it somehow didnt pass the day verification or something when i used exactly the same info as my main account with the exception of a different email.

Still waiting for my reply for my ticket but i wonder what they are gonna say lol

Did you use the RMAH for one account but not the other..?

Or was your second account compromised..?

none of my accounts have ever been compromised and like i said my main account is fine just logged off lol. the thing about the new one i just bought i only logged into it to check if it would go through and it did let me log in i created one character and logged off since it was late thats it. didnt do anything else. I dont get it, and i still havnt gotten my ticket answered as to why they refunded my purchase.
Edited by METATRON#1945 on 5/22/2013 4:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Not sure, seems a little odd.

Either way - Only customer service would be able to help you.

https://us.battle.net/support/en/ticket/status

Open a ticket and they'll be able to help you!
Edited by Feralheart#1686 on 5/22/2013 4:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
ok cool so it is ok to own multiple accounts, see i did all that and i had heard you needed seperate battle net accounts so i created new ones using all the same info as my main account except a different email. Paypal said the payment went through, i even logged in to make sure LOL! it was fine but then a day later blizzard cancelled and suspended/banned the accounts i bought and refunded me. I just find it weird that it somehow didnt pass the day verification or something when i used exactly the same info as my main account with the exception of a different email.

Still waiting for my reply for my ticket but i wonder what they are gonna say lol

Feel free to respond with the ticket ID# (in your BNet account, click support at the top, then choose the tickets selection - next to your ticket titles are the corresponding ID#'s) and I can see where we're at with that. Thanks!
Reply Quote

Feel free to respond with the ticket ID# (in your BNet account, click support at the top, then choose the tickets selection - next to your ticket titles are the corresponding ID#'s) and I can see where we're at with that. Thanks!

Hmmmm so i got the reply in the answered Ticket and all it said to do was to send in a Photo ID proving i was the owner of the accounts i purchased. One extra for me and 2 for my girl friend starting the game. I used the same info and paypal etc just a different email for mine and her two emails. Not sure if thats going to now make the purchases process again after the automatic refund they sent me and if so the Diablo sale is over now as of today and i feel like i should get the purchases at the price i originally ordered them for not the full price since the issue was never on my end.

Here is the link to the answered ticket, hopefully with all the info i mentioned in this thread it can better help explain what has happened. I also replied with a second ticket that i will also provide you with the number.

Original Ticket: (Ticket US37934446)

Second Ticket : (Ticket US37959854)

Thanks for looking into this for me and i greatly appreciate it, hopefully we can get this squared away as soon as possible.

Best,
Edited by METATRON#1945 on 5/23/2013 1:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
wow fail.... so now that i got ok'd to buy the game i have to purchase it in full price now. The whole reason i bought it was because it was on sale lol! so because blizzard refunded the game for some reason now that i proved iam who i am which makes no sense why i had to go through all this trouble only to get told to buy it and now its full retail price....

kinda disappointing almost feels like it was done on purpose so i would have to wait 2 days and then pow the deal is over and i either pay full or dont buy it at all.

Im not purchasing them anymore because thats just wrong and it was never a problem from my end and not my fault that i bought it then was refunded by THEM when from my end everything was fine.

That said o well guess i will have to wait till the next sale.
Reply Quote
you let me down blizz :\
Reply Quote
wow fail.... so now that i got ok'd to buy the game i have to purchase it in full price now. The whole reason i bought it was because it was on sale lol! so because blizzard refunded the game for some reason now that i proved iam who i am which makes no sense why i had to go through all this trouble only to get told to buy it and now its full retail price....

kinda disappointing almost feels like it was done on purpose so i would have to wait 2 days and then pow the deal is over and i either pay full or dont buy it at all.

Im not purchasing them anymore because thats just wrong and it was never a problem from my end and not my fault that i bought it then was refunded by THEM when from my end everything was fine.

That said o well guess i will have to wait till the next sale.

CUSTOMER

wait for it

SATISFACTION

sadly im not surprised lol...
Reply Quote
The whole reason i bought three copies was because they were still on sale. I think its unfair that now i am forced to pay the normal price when i previously purchased the game on sale and everything was technically fine from my end until blizzard chose to cancel the order and refund me. Now that i am forced to pay full price its just not worth it considering i payed a few days ago the sale price only to have blizzard cancel it not me. Just think its wrong that now i am forced to pay full when i originally bought it on sale and would have kept it if it wasn't for blizzard just automatically suspending and refunding them instead of first contacting me so i could confirm it was me making the order. Now it seems im just forced to pay full lol
Reply Quote
It's $30-35 on Amazon.com.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Hi Meta, apologies for the delayed response - it looks like we were able to offer the game at the discounted price after all. Glad we were able to help you get this resolved! If there are any other issues which come up, please contact our support directly and we'll be happy to chat.

Thank you!
Edited by Araxom on 5/24/2013 2:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]