Diablo® III

There was an error retrieving licences - 10/16

(Locked)

I'm so glad I'm not the only one getting this right now. Blizz servers haxed?
Same, europe server.
Worked fine this morning.
Getting "There was an error retrieving licenses on this account(error 3006)" and "There was an error during game account logon(error 3006)"
Same for me... geez this is pissing me off i finally bought a good mempo and cant enjoy it...
For what it's worth, my husband just got back in... I'm still sat here like a lemon though!
I was playing this morning as well,and it was perfectly fine.....what's this !@#$ now man.........
same issue, EU, never had it before
Wow, i haven't played this game in like 6 months, and the one time i decide to actually start playing again... This happens?
Amazing.
Ditto on eu server.
I was just changing between chars when the game wouldn't let me. I tried to relog and just get this error now.
First those random horrible lags all day, making me die in Hardcore. Then this so i cant even logon when somebody offered to level me again... A bunch of amateurs running this show.
same problem..
Same here, eu server BTW here is thread on eu forum: http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7426615815?page=8
Edited by jost125#2724 on 5/23/2013 4:55 AM PDT
Same problem Changed chars and there you go
Wow, i haven't played this game in like 6 months, and the one time i decide to actually start playing again... This happens?
Amazing.

I know what you mean. I started playing again a few days ago and got really into it. This is reminding me why I stopped in the first place.
Same error message
Ive Been reading on another Forum and they say EU is down for maintenance.
is this True ? i dono and for how Long?
Same here
same here, annoying...
same here, EU.. 3006.. 3005 .. licenses.. morning was fine
Ive Been reading on another Forum and they say EU is down for maintenance.
is this True ? i dono and for how Long?

Eu server status page says all is fine.

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/status
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]