Diablo® III

Bought item in AH, took gold, no item

Anybody else having this issue?

http://i.imgur.com/0kZ2IVZ.jpg
Reply Quote
its ok, it will synchronise eventually, is just a matter of time, it took me 4 days for 1 item to pop up
Reply Quote
05/23/2013 04:41 AMPosted by MrMethodMan
its ok, it will synchronise eventually, is just a matter of time, it took me 4 days for 1 item to pop up

brutal.. thanks
Reply Quote
still no item..... meh
Reply Quote
Finally got it.

Thanks!
Reply Quote
When it happens to me, I purchase cheap items, cheap gems, cancel an auction, re-post it, buy some tomes,etc.... eventually it WILL pop up when diligently doing these things. Not sure why it happens, seems it started about a month or two ago. :/
Reply Quote
I don't get it. Post an item, it disappears from sellers inventory. Buy an item, gold disappears from my inventory.

ITEM FLOATS SOMEWHERE IN SPACE ??
Reply Quote
05/24/2013 03:45 PMPosted by Claw8ds
When it happens to me, I purchase cheap items, cheap gems, cancel an auction, re-post it, buy some tomes,etc.... eventually it WILL pop up when diligently doing these things. Not sure why it happens, seems it started about a month or two ago. :/

How much stuff do you have to try for the item to come back. This happened to me about a month ago and it just happened again so I tried what you were saying but I want some sort of idea of how much time it normally takes you.
Reply Quote
05/24/2013 04:47 PMPosted by Quintinar

How much stuff do you have to try for the item to come back. This happened to me about a month ago and it just happened again so I tried what you were saying but I want some sort of idea of how much time it normally takes you.

It varies. At times I only need to buy 1-2 items, others it is 10-15. But the items ALWAYS show up.
Reply Quote
I don't get it. Post an item, it disappears from sellers inventory. Buy an item, gold disappears from my inventory.

ITEM FLOATS SOMEWHERE IN SPACE ??

I saw the Courier Guy running with mail in black march, lol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]