Diablo® III

DH get %4, Barbs get %2

So Blizz nerfed the Barbs Inspiring Presence back down to %2 max life per sec. After some people complained about it being too much healing in relation to other healing skills/gear in the game. Most likely due to PvP

But they did not nerf the DH skills, no instead they allow the DH to heal up to %4 max life per sec. I would be lucky to get 5k life per sec while keeping 100k dps, but I've seen DH's with 7k+ with 200k dps. Not to mention being able to break any stun and go invisible 3X in a row with Smoke Screen. Allowing them to avoid any kind of damage and making them impossible to catch. Plus the DH is a ranged class, they can take out 1/2 our HP before we even get within melee range. All we got was a flat %5 damage reduction bonus over ranged classes. Now the DH's are better tanks than a Barb could ever be. How are we supposed to compete?

Don't get me wrong Wizards need a Buff in PvP, and WD need a nerf. But the DH does NOT need %4 max life per sec. Please Blizzard just balance Brawling enough so its playable.
Reply Quote
and made bats even stronger lol
Reply Quote
im having a hay day over here in hc duels and I roll a wd
Reply Quote
Let me get this out of the way:

Stop crying and l2p LOL

So Blizz nerfed the Barbs Inspiring Presence back down to %2 max life per sec. After some people complained about it being too much healing in relation to other healing skills/gear in the game. Most likely due to PvP

But they did not nerf the DH skills, no instead they allow the DH to heal up to %4 max life per sec. I would be lucky to get 5k life per sec while keeping 100k dps, but I've seen DH's with 7k+ with 200k dps. Not to mention being able to break any stun and go invisible 3X in a row with Smoke Screen. Allowing them to avoid any kind of damage and making them impossible to catch. Plus the DH is a ranged class, they can take out 1/2 our HP before we even get within melee range. All we got was a flat %5 damage reduction bonus over ranged classes. Now the DH's are better tanks than a Barb could ever be. How are we supposed to compete?

Don't get me wrong Wizards need a Buff in PvP, and WD need a nerf. But the DH does NOT need %4 max life per sec. Please Blizzard just balance Brawling enough so its playable.
Reply Quote
skorn barb crying about dh. Go figure.
Reply Quote
Here's what you need:

Steal your dad's credit card, buy full semi-best-in-slot equipment. Win every brawling game.

OR

Stop crying, you just got out-bought.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]