Diablo® III

What is your most memorable moment since release?

It can be good or bad!

Mine was having 1 million Gold and feeling like a GOD back in the day. And when i made my first sale on the AH for like seriously nothing haha. But to me a year ago that was a lot!
Reply Quote
when my rl friends were still playing the game......good times.
Reply Quote
The time i punched diablo to death.
Reply Quote
05/24/2013 07:57 AMPosted by WitchDoctor
The time i punched diablo to death.

This actually made me LOL hard
Reply Quote
when jay wilson got the golden turkey slap!, i mean handshake!
Reply Quote
When Diablo picked me up in Hell and then put me down and I was still at full health...
Reply Quote
When I found my first legendary in a side quest checking a loose stone in the floor.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
I think my most memorable moment is killing Inferno Diablo on Hardcore, but the first time I killed several Act II elites without dying in original Inferno was pretty good too. I had a difficult time transitioning from Act I to Act II (like many players at the time), and it was pretty awesome to feel like I was finally making progress.

I'm looking forward to reading what stands out in everyone's mind as their most memorable Diablo III moment.
Reply Quote
killing inferno diablo at like 4am with my clan after a 2 month grind was friggin awesome!
Reply Quote
05/24/2013 08:13 AMPosted by DENDOG
killing inferno diablo at like 4am with my clan after a 2 month grind was friggin awesome!

HAHA Yes it was :P
Reply Quote
saving up gold to open up stash spots :D
Reply Quote
I remember stepping into original inferno, and getting slapped down, then running act I cathedral ways points over and over and over to gear up.
Reply Quote
The moment I arrived in Hell/Inferno and the monsters still dropped the same boring loot. Even legendaries.
Reply Quote
I think it was finally beating Diablo on Inferno with my Demon Hunter. He beat me down half a dozen times before I finally took him out. DH had almost no health left when he finally died, it was so close. I had butterflies in my stomach with that fight.
Reply Quote
my first Beta kill on skele king was shaking with excitement!
Reply Quote
I was feeling hopeless running the Blizzard/Hydra build in Act 1 inferno. Then I read the forums and discovered the CM/WW build.
Reply Quote
Watching the fight between Imperious and Diablo and the fall of Diablo cinematics the first time. The folks who create these are rarely given a second thought, but they did a truly fantastic job on the cinematics in this game! Makes me wish for a movie....
Reply Quote
I think my most memorable moment is killing Inferno Diablo on Hardcore, but the first time I killed several Act II elites without dying in original Inferno was pretty good too. I had a difficult time transitioning from Act I to Act II (like many players at the time), and it was pretty awesome to feel like I was finally making progress.

I'm looking forward to reading what stands out in everyone's mind as their most memorable Diablo III moment.

i used to run a2 to try find gear for me and my friends it was a case of trying to aggro and kill monsters just offscreen lol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]