Diablo® III

Nyuck, Nyuck, Nyuck Achievement

Has anybody had any trouble getting the "Nyuck, Nyuck, Nyuck" Achievement?

I just did it on my monk and I didn't get credit for it. What I did was used the skill "Wave of Light" with the RUNE "Explosive Light", I used "Wave of Light" twice and I didn't get the achievement."

Here is what the achievement is......

Nyuck, Nyuck, Nyuck

Kill Larel, Karel, and Moek in the Drowned Temple with one blow.

Any advice on what to do?
Reply Quote
Any time I've played, what the game considers a single blow always feels completely random. My advice would be to keep trying.
Reply Quote
I remember doing it with the WD using Spirit Barrage I think the aoe one that lasts like 5 seconds or something. Just drop all 3 right before they spawn. DONE!
Reply Quote
i did it on my wiz when i was leveling him up... think it was a blizzard or something.. to be honest i dont remember exactly but i do remember it was on my wizzard
Reply Quote
Woob woob woob! Shenanigans!
Reply Quote
this is one of the easiest achievements... with your wave of light (make sure you actually kill them in a single blow... get a high level character and go in a normal game, for example) just wait them to spawn, LURE THEM to make them really close to each other, and explode their face.
Reply Quote
Or disintegrate with a wizard works too. I got it that way. So long as they are lined up and you don't have a follower that can kill them first.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]