Diablo® III

Cannot reinstall D3! :(

So i tried to log on today and it would not let me, it took incredibly long to initialize then when i finally got to typing in my password it would not connect to the battlenet services. I did everything on the help forms with firewalls and computer settings that it said (even though i was playing last night on this computer withno isses and didnt change anything) and still nothing. So i decided to uninstall and reinstall and now it will not let me reinstall it. It says "We could not connect to the battle.net patch service. Please check your internet connection and try again." My internet is good, and ive clicked the link and followed all the same instructions for correctly setting computer settings, but still nothing. I purchased the game online so i dont even have a disk to install with, so now what the hell do i do? Somebody help! Macbook pro 10.7.5
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]