Diablo® III

What do I upgrade next?

Thinking my Mojo to get some CHC?

Dunno, hard to figure it out at this point....billions.

LOL
Reply Quote
I'll look around! Don't know what to replace them with. Haha.
Reply Quote
Nice WD. I'd agree and say grab some rare pants. Look for 150+ INT, 200+ VIT, AR, Armor, and 2 sockets.
Reply Quote
I will see what I can do, I hope I find something! =P
Reply Quote
I might gain some damage, having a little bit of trouble finding the right pair. =P
Reply Quote
Still trying to diagnose what I can replace and what will work, seems like I need to sit on the AH for a while and compare. =P
Reply Quote
Wondering if anyone has any ideas what I should upgrade specifically? I've been trying bats and switching out passives, haven't found much comfortable yet for MP7.
Reply Quote
Off hand with ch, i doubt the set bonus is worth it anyway...imo.
Reply Quote
Right, I been keeping an eye out, hard to decide. But I could definitely get an Uhkapian Serpent one of these days when the price is right. Stuck at 300,000,000 gold and nothing is dropping. =P
Reply Quote
Ok, so, on a budget of 300,000,000 would anyone have any upgrade ideas for me? Since my son has been born I have not been playing as much and been working a lot, haven't kept up with current happening in the game, but I like Plague Bats so far. Willing to try anything to start killing in MP8 and MP9.
Reply Quote
Curious :)
Reply Quote
Still curious what I could do to upgrade my WD, having a little trouble with MP8, wondering what I can do to be more effective in my runs. Haven't been able to find a decent upgrade on my 300,000,000 budget.
Reply Quote
Id drop the lacuni and craft/buy better bracers You really don't need the ias, but you can get a nice boost in INT/VIT/CC/AR there. I'd also look at upgrading something with PUR...maybe drop the Gory Fetch for a Thing of the deep???
Reply Quote
Crafted 100 bracers last night and no upgrade, heh, just did not want to roll a good CC + stats. =/
Reply Quote
Definitely buy a mojo with CC. Even a Frog can out DPS your dead chicken, don't mention to compare with Snake, the set bonus do not worth it unless is a BIS chicken.

If you can play with 12%MS then please craft bracer, try 1st I will suggest... Personally I can't stand with 12% MS, that's why I use Inna Pant.

For your DG pant, I think a rare pant will give better specs and armor.
Edited by KentLau#1492 on 6/29/2013 6:50 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Been keeping an eye out for a decent mojo, crafted another 150 bracers last night, haven't got anywhere on that...
Reply Quote
Been nonstop crafting the last couple of days, while checking the AH, just not having any luck finding an upgrade. Don't know if it's just me, but I really want to get into MP10,
Reply Quote
You can't do MP10? Why not?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]