Diablo® III

Suggestions for PVP arena and Wizard class

06/18/2013 01:07 PMPosted by FR0G
They need to make Storm Armor a DOT. then it will all be fair. and Increase its damage from 130% to 10,000%

uh... no, event; barb rends with ravage,
damage per tick = 700%/10
70% damage per tick, 2 ticks per second for ten seconds,

total 140% weapon damage per an attack phase.

considering you don't need to aim or hit or even have line of sight with storm armor I think its fairly good as it is.

A better wiz skill to be made into a dot would be disintegrate entropy. Its range is short, it takes skill to apply it, and the damage could be equivalent to bats, perhaps a longer less intense bleed with a higher burst.

Shouldn't be an issue for a wiz who can nova apply the dot and teleport away.
Reply Quote
06/18/2013 04:41 PMPosted by DeadLegacy
They need to make Storm Armor a DOT. then it will all be fair. and Increase its damage from 130% to 10,000%

uh... no, event; barb rends with ravage,
damage per tick = 700%/10
70% damage per tick, 2 ticks per second for ten seconds,

total 140% weapon damage per an attack phase.

considering you don't need to aim or hit or even have line of sight with storm armor I think its fairly good as it is.

A better wiz skill to be made into a dot would be disintegrate entropy. Its range is short, it takes skill to apply it, and the damage could be equivalent to bats, perhaps a longer less intense bleed with a higher burst.

Shouldn't be an issue for a wiz who can nova apply the dot and teleport away.

Dead.. i was joking
Reply Quote
06/18/2013 05:22 PMPosted by FR0G
Dead.. i was joking

about what?
Reply Quote
about the storm being 10000% and dot, although it would be nice lol. why would u choose disent over storm. storm i dont have to do anything, and it'll do tons of damage hit everythign everywhere near me and do dot
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]