Diablo® III

will d3 be available on ps vita answer blizz

(Locked)

Im really hoping diablo 3 will b available on the psvita i think there is alot of interest on this topic n it would b great if blizzard would answer this question already as there is no info about it!
I believe the Vita is REALLY struggling and I seriously doubt blizz would recreate an entire game just to fit it on the handheld console market. I wouldn't hold your breath man :-\
Given that PS4 is working with Vita and there are plenty of games available on the Vita now, there may be a chance here.
PS4 has mandatory remote play on vita for all games, so yes. It's not quite as good as a native game, but at least you could play it on vita at your home.
Community Manager
05/23/2013 08:43 PMPosted by ChillBeast
Im really hoping diablo 3 will b available on the psvita i think there is alot of interest on this topic n it would b great if blizzard would answer this question already as there is no info about it!
We’re excited for console players to have the opportunity to get their hands on Diablo III and defend Sanctuary, but we don't have any further platform announcements at this time.
yeah vita would be nice
12 Night Elf Mage
yes VITA please!!!!!!!!
07/11/2013 02:52 PMPosted by DarrelShark
PS4 has mandatory remote play on vita for all games, so yes. It's not quite as good as a native game, but at least you could play it on vita at your home.

QFT!
god i hope they make d3 for vita, plus access to our bnet characters. i wanna be able to play in bed and more importantly on the turlet
Remote play should give you Vita availability which is the whole reason I'm about to purchase one.
08/27/2013 12:29 PMPosted by LukeFndlebrg
god i hope they make d3 for vita, plus access to our bnet characters. i wanna be able to play in bed and more importantly on the turlet

There is no bnet for console D3 and it will never happen. We're stuck with local saves...
I would love to see D3 on the Vita, It would be my all time favourite game on my vita. It's looks like that sort of game that would fit perfectly on the PS Vita.
D3 for Ps Vita would be an amazing game to take on the go! Nothing like taking on abominations while commuting.
90 Orc Shaman
Yeah I would love to play d3 on my vita that would be Amazing and if they are doing it that would be absolutely amazing would be nice to play one of my favorite games on the go.
07/11/2013 03:36 PMPosted by Vaeflare
05/23/2013 08:43 PMPosted by ChillBeast
We’re excited for console players to have the opportunity to get their hands on Diablo III and defend Sanctuary, but we don't have any further platform announcements at this time.

This one you can answer but never ever anyting that regards PS4 questions that are " popping" up more frequent in this forum. Hmmmm....
I have a vita and a ps4. I will be buying the ps4 diablo 3 ultimate edition. If a vita version comes out I would buy it too, especially if the save files can be saved in the cloud and synced between systems.

I'm loving ros on the PC. The crusader is awesome.
Please release d3 and ros on the vita. I am willing to pay te same price as the other platforms. Heck, a Diablo Vita edition would rock too!
04/29/2014 12:22 PMPosted by Druzz
07/11/2013 03:36 PMPosted by Vaeflare
...We’re excited for console players to have the opportunity to get their hands on Diablo III and defend Sanctuary, but we don't have any further platform announcements at this time.

This one you can answer but never ever anyting that regards PS4 questions that are " popping" up more frequent in this forum. Hmmmm....

Look at her posting history. Hasn't contributed a post in over a month and then first post back is "nothing to share right now".

I stand vindicated, CM position is useless.
05/16/2014 03:34 PMPosted by Apathy
Look at her posting history. Hasn't contributed a post in over a month and then first post back is "nothing to share right now".

What are you talking about?
dont think it will. and really come on they give it you on the ps3 and 360. and you want more? come on now be happy that you are even getting it on the older systems they did not have to do that. but they chose to do it. so dont be greedy
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]