Diablo® III

Rock giants in act 2 are insanely ridiculous (pics)

90 Orc Death Knight
Literally getting one shotted with this stats, cannot even last a fraction of a second. Maybe if I have insane amounts of tornadoes up and getting allot of lifesteal... even then I will eventually die. The only option is to drop tornadoes and just run/kite/avoid melee range 98% of the time.
My stats (don't tell me you need more ehp, that is just ridiculous):
http://imageshack.us/f/825/screenshot146hd.jpg/

This it the rock giant elite I am talking about:
http://imageshack.us/f/521/screenshot147w.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/f/521/screenshot148d.jpg/

These elites feel like they were brought over from mp20. Everything else is mp10 content, but the damage from these elites is set at mp20.
Reply Quote
LOL, you have stats for MP levels 3-6. I really hate it when softcore players play all offense build and then when they fail at MP10 they want all monsters to be nerfed.

Heres some news for you, you ever thinked that maybe MP10 is not even made for purpose to all players reach it and clean it with no worries? Let alone you, even I beat your defensive stats with Skorn too. And could raise my DPS over 200k too with some items on my stash, but guess what its not wise because I even play runs on MP5. You have done this and play MP10,man..... please dont asks nerf before you really rething your strategies.

No offense, m8.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
LOL, you have stats for MP levels 3-6. I really hate it when softcore players play all offense build and then when they fail at MP10 they want all monsters to be nerfed.

Heres some news for you, you ever thinked that maybe MP10 is not even made for purpose to all players reach it and clean it with no worries? Let alone you, even I beat your defensive stats with Skorn too. And could raise my DPS over 200k too with some items on my stash, but guess what its not wise because I even play runs on MP5. You have done this and play MP10,man..... please dont asks nerf before you really rething your strategies.

No offense, m8.

"LOL, you have stats for MP levels 3-6"

I stopped reading from that point. Clearly you are 100% ignorant on how to play Diablo 3. My 1000 hours put on my barb > what you have to say.

Are you seriously comparing the defensive stats needed in softcore vs hardcore? Wow. You are a noob.

Do you not know that I faceroll everything on mp10, except those special rock elites? I literally FACEROLL everything. I can sleep and farm. I kill things insanely fast and have zero deaths. It is just weird when ONE random elite is just doing wayyy more damage than everything else (think the key guy in act 4). Oh and I can survive 2-3 elites and the key guy on act 4 mp10 (I have to play smart and not just lol around like every where else.... but I can do it with my gear).

You are a noob.
Edited by Banksownus#1123 on 5/24/2013 2:34 AM PDT
Reply Quote
View profile
Allow me to explain something to you, Mr OP.

ARPG's present the player with varying levels of threats. Some so small that they require no thought to dispatch. Some mid-level threats. Some very high-level threats.

It's all part of the ebb and flow of a good ARPG. Unless you're massively geared, you're going to have to tuck tail and scoot. You may actually have to stop and think before engaging, strategize and approach such terrible threats with tact and a sense of understanding that this threat is far and above more difficult than the typical fare.

Many monsters do a large chunk of unmitigated damage. The issue you're having is that you're going against this particular monster type with a rather sketchy amount of VITALITY.

40k isn't very good for high MP against enemies of this caliber (you have 41k). You're getting hit with 30-40k crit hits. If you had 55k+ life, you wouldn't be getting insta gibbed.
Edited by BurningRope#1322 on 5/24/2013 2:48 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Allow me to explain something to you, Mr OP.

ARPG's present the player with varying levels of threats. Some so small that they require no thought to dispatch. Some mid-level threats. Some very high-level threats.

It's all part of the ebb and flow of a good ARPG. Unless you're massively geared, you're going to have to tuck tail and scoot. You may actually have to stop and think before engaging, strategize and approach such terrible threats with tact and a sense of understanding that this threat is far and above more difficult than the typical fare.

Many monsters do a large chunk of unmitigated damage. The issue you're having is that you're going against this particular monster type with a rather sketchy amount of VITALITY.

40k isn't very good for high MP against enemies of this caliber (you have 41k). You're getting hit with 30-40k crit hits. If you had 55k+ life, you wouldn't be getting insta gibbed.

ya 40k isn't enough when you have 866-997 all resist and near 8k armour AND you can face roll everything in act 1,2, and 3.... faceroll in your sleep... and you can kill the key guy in act 4 with 2 other elites grouped up with him.

Ya, 40k isn't enough.

Clearly it isn't.

Thanks for your wonderful explanation.

(sarcasm)
Edited by Banksownus#1123 on 5/24/2013 2:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Ya, 40k isn't enough.

Clearly it isn't.

You died didn't you?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Ya, 40k isn't enough.

Clearly it isn't.

You died didn't you?

OH noes, I need more hp cause I faceroll everything everywhere except for 1 elite in one act.

"You died didn't you?" is one of the most intelligent thing someone could say (not).
Edited by Banksownus#1123 on 5/24/2013 2:55 AM PDT
Reply Quote
If you struggle with reflect mobs, I'm like 80% sure that when the rock giants have a sand kind of circle around them that they're either reflect damage or reflect projectile. That could be it.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
05/24/2013 02:55 AMPosted by Ruxilx
If you struggle with reflect mobs, I'm like 80% sure that when the rock giants have a sand kind of circle around them that they're either reflect damage or reflect projectile. That could be it.

Thanks for the input (serious). The purpose of this thread is so that Blizzard can maybe look into this. Face-rolling everything else in your sleep, because your gear is awesome, then all of a sudden getting instantly 1 shotted from one elite is................................ just weird.

Blizzard looked into the 4 legged monster things that shoot flames/green stuff/freezing stuff, out of the mouths or something. These 4 legged dudes were also in act 2. So perhaps maybe they can look into this specific elite type as well. I don't care about them getting nerfed or not. I can still kill them. It's just weird.... feels like they were brought in from mp20.
Edited by Banksownus#1123 on 5/24/2013 3:00 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Two words.

Glass. Cannon.

41k HP (w/ purple gem to boot) at MP10 and you wonder what went wrong.

Seriously, you have the EHP of mouse, troll.
Edited by ZRaiyne#6337 on 5/24/2013 3:03 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Two words.

Glass. Cannon.

41k HP. rofl.

So cute, a noob with 1217 vitality and insanely hilarious all resist/armour numbers. I love seeing noobs thinking it's all about high vitality (like it's only all about vitality). Very cute.

41k hp WITH 5.6 life steal WITH 722-830 all resist (no warcry) WITH 6675 armour (no warcry)
Edited by Banksownus#1123 on 5/24/2013 3:05 AM PDT
Reply Quote
If you are "facerolling" MP10 like you say then it's time to take a break until expansion. Nothing left for you to do.
Reply Quote
Two words.

Glass. Cannon.

41k HP. rofl.

So cute, a noob with 1217 vitality and insanely hilarious all resist/armour numbers. I love seeing noobs thinking it's all about high vitality (like it's only all about vitality). Very cute.

I can kill your barb with a few punches in PVP with that kind of EHP. Want to try?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight

I can kill your barb with a few punches in PVP with that kind of EHP. Want to try?

Sure, just give me like 1 hour to do the following: put on my insanely sick storm shield that I saved & test out a bunch of defensive/offensive skills/builds specifically for pvp. If I put in the time, I would own you. So get off your high horse. You are not worth my time.

If you spent allot of time perfecting your pvp stuff; at best it would be a 50/50 win/loss. You win some and I win some. However, If you are a scrub, I would dominate you after 1 hour of testing.

So get off your high horse of "it's all about vitality". The fact is, it is all about armour, all resist, AND vitality. It is not one or the other. You can focus on one though & it will be viable, but you have other options/combinations that are ALSO viable.
Edited by Banksownus#1123 on 5/24/2013 3:11 AM PDT
Reply Quote
While you guys are at it, can you look at those Trees in Act 1. Their poison always kills me, like literally in 2 secs.
Reply Quote

Sure, just give me like 1 hour to do the following: put on my insanely sick storm shield that I saved & test out a bunch of defensive/offensive skills/builds specifically for pvp. If I put in the time, I would own you. So get off your high horse. You are not worth my time.

If you spent allot of time perfecting your pvp stuff; at best it would be a 50/50 win/loss. You win some and I win some. If you are a scrub, I would dominate you after 1 hour of testing.

Hmm, own me?

Alright, i will fight you head on. "Bridge only Match" if you will. No kiting. No moving. I'll even use DH, so that as a melee character you will be at an advantage.

50/50 win-loss you say? *chuckle*

Let's play Glass Cannon Troll. :) It's about time you learn a thing or two about EHP.
Edited by ZRaiyne#6337 on 5/24/2013 3:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]