Diablo® III

NZ players paragon level 100

Hi I'm just putting this out there. I was just wondering how many NZ players have reached paragon level 100.
Reply Quote
I`m just coming up to paragon 60, i can see the light at the end of the tunnel.. roll on 100 :)
Reply Quote
*hands up Hi!!! 100 here dinged 19/05/2013 :)
Reply Quote
Only 80, slow grinding for me as I can't afford to spend much time on the game as of late
Reply Quote
Paragon 100 here :D
Reply Quote
Paragon 100 EU DH,possibly the first kiwi too ding para 100 on EU,working on a 87 DH on US atm.
next will be ASIA. 100 DH on all servers is the goal.
Reply Quote
05/25/2013 04:24 PMPosted by Jeckel666
I`m just coming up to paragon 60, i can see the light at the end of the tunnel.. roll on 100 :)

Am I going to burst your bubble if I tell you that you are not even at the half way mark???

Para 78 is the halfway point IIRC

Sorry....
Reply Quote
This is not very good NZ players. Come on. By my count that makes four of us. Maybe some kind kiwi could share some advice to help other kiws get to the level 100 mark. I'm happy to share what I have learnt but I'm too lazy to type. My only advice would be to get a hellfire ring as quick as u can and put the best ruby u can afford in your helm. Good gear would help of course. Think I have spent 500 hrs on my Barb and probably 1/2 the time was spent farming for keys and doing ubers. Not sure how quick u can get to 100 without time wasting. I estimate you could probable reach Level 100 in 300 hrs. What does anyone else think???

Respect to
mwahahadave
goichigo
HEKAPA
Achillies
Reply Quote
I could have been at 100 ages ago, but it aint really that important to me.

Good work on those that have achieved it though.
Reply Quote
05/31/2013 05:10 PMPosted by Achillies
This is not very good NZ players. Come on.

I'm not kiwi, but believe me there are plenty of kiwi players on p100. They're just not on this forum is all...
Reply Quote
Got a lvl 76 barb and lvl 73 monk, wont take me long to get there, if you play right you can get to p100 with a barb in about 100hrs but its boring, id rather farm at the same time, feel free to add me for some MP10 farming
Reply Quote
not in any hurry . wasn't aware its a race to. rush through game to paragon 100.
I just cruise. playing mainly pub games. tho private ones have less idiots generally at mp 6 with my wd.(p63)
Reply Quote
I'm 99.5. Maybe I'll just stop now
Reply Quote
100 Barb here.

I have a tip for our fellow ANZAC to help you lvl that little bit faster.

Dont join games make them.

Example
- The Breached keep -
Make the game go to stonefort or skycrown battlements get your valour stacks x5 then open the game to public.

You get the better part of your exp after you have your stacks.

Hope this helps

" ONWARD "
Reply Quote
Ye got my barb to 100 bout a month ago.

WD p50, no rush on WD to 100 tho...
Reply Quote
WD p70 now, actually using a hellfire ring tho I lose dps and life. grr..
Reply Quote
06/18/2013 01:01 PMPosted by Xbgt
WD p70 now, actually using a hellfire ring tho I lose dps and life. grr..

But u get more xp so you level faster :)
Reply Quote
WD para 100 here... Hoping to get here in hc one day:)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]