Diablo® III

Just a thought, what if kulle isn't dead?

Just a thought, what if zoltan kulle isn't dead? Wasn't he supposed to be immortal or something, and Alric's ghost is still kicking around, why not kulle's? What are your thoughts on this? any way kulle could still be alive?
Reply Quote
Well all we did to "kill" him is attack him with our basic skills... nothing extra special was done to destroy him? The first time he was killed he was so powerful that he needed to have his body separated and hidden within different prisons?

My guess is that Kulle is not dead.. no way.. He was simply beaten.
Reply Quote
Well all we did to "kill" him is attack him with our basic skills... nothing extra special was done to destroy him? The first time he was killed he was so powerful that he needed to have his body separated and hidden within different prisons?

My guess is that Kulle is not dead.. no way.. He was simply beaten.

In the mythos of the universe right now, there's nothing "basic" about the heroes. With the Worldstone destroyed, we've rediscovered our nephalem powers (hence, the title that every NPC in the game uses to address us, as often as possible). The power that the hero brings to the fight with Zoltun Kulle dwarfs the combined might of all the surviving Horadrim when they confronted Kulle and were forced to imprison him.

I'd say there's a chance he's alive - death doesn't seem very permanent in the Sanctuary universe. But there's an equal chance he's really taking a dirt nap.
Reply Quote
Good point and I agree that does make sense.. However his essence was still Around and he was a headless corpse? Just saying?
Edited by Knoland#1632 on 5/28/2013 12:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I dont beleive one can "kill" Kulle at this point.

He replaced his blood with the Sands of Time.... He might have been a tad on the crazy side... yet... he had power, in vast amounts.

I beleive that Kulle was an almost fully realised Nephalem.... Not anywhere near the point of Uldyssian's power, but regardless, with what he had, he became immortal and crafte the Black Soulstone behind everyone's back... although it was not as powerful as the ones Tyreal forged, it still was strong enough to contain 7 souls... A hell of a lot more than 1.

Perhaps he has been afflicted like Adria has... by Diablo or Mephisto, because it was his fault the Yellow Soulstone... Baal's stone... was cracked... i beleive he wanted to know the fully potential of the stones... to craft a "better" one...

Anywho, i'm getting carried away here.... Yes, we are probably a little more powerful than the Horadrim order... but think again... they vanquished the Demon Lords just as much as we have....

So.. i beleive Kulle was handled by Nephalem's just as powerful as us....

He cant be dead.
Reply Quote
I dont beleive one can "kill" Kulle at this point.

He replaced his blood with the Sands of Time.... He might have been a tad on the crazy side... yet... he had power, in vast amounts.

I beleive that Kulle was an almost fully realised Nephalem.... Not anywhere near the point of Uldyssian's power, but regardless, with what he had, he became immortal and crafte the Black Soulstone behind everyone's back... although it was not as powerful as the ones Tyreal forged, it still was strong enough to contain 7 souls... A hell of a lot more than 1.

Perhaps he has been afflicted like Adria has... by Diablo or Mephisto, because it was his fault the Yellow Soulstone... Baal's stone... was cracked... i beleive he wanted to know the fully potential of the stones... to craft a "better" one...

Anywho, i'm getting carried away here.... Yes, we are probably a little more powerful than the Horadrim order... but think again... they vanquished the Demon Lords just as much as we have....

So.. i beleive Kulle was handled by Nephalem's just as powerful as us....

He cant be dead.
Good point, not just anyone can defeat the lords of hell.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]