Diablo® III

Rate the Witch Doctor above you.

Figured I'll start one up.

I don't have much experience with my WD so go lightly on me. ;)
Reply Quote
I am new to wd realm too.
But man, your wd looks so nice to me. Really like your pickup radius.

I will give it 9.5/10, lol.
Reply Quote
love you knife and hellfire :D 8.5/10
Reply Quote
My gear is mediocre at best, so I don't particularly feel qualified to judge anyone else.
Reply Quote
Lameboi, since you were skipped.

9.5/10 imo
Fantastic Mitigation, and very solid Damage output. I'd like to see your hp break that 60k mark. Would just look real nice haha.
Seen the changes, and have revised my score! nice work!

HexR

You have a great start here. Just keep plugging away. Maybe get some more all res, some more CC in places like your pox, Maybe look into some big EHP Rare pants, or some real big life black thorns.

Feel free to skip me.
Edited by DonBukka#1245 on 5/23/2013 5:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Lameboi, since you were skipped.

8.5/10 imo
Fantastic Mitigation, and very solid Damage output. I'd like to see your hp break that 60k mark. Would just look real nice haha.

HexR

You have a great start here. Just keep plugging away. Maybe get some more all res, some more CC in places like your pox, Maybe look into some big EHP Rare pants, or some real big life black thorns.

Feel free to skip me.

check my doc out now :D 90.01% mit w/ this goofball crafted ammy and 63k hp hehe. dmg loss but meh who cares. going to inspect you and edit my post in a sec!

edit
dood!
nice crafts and overall great doc! 9/10!
Edited by lameboi#1117 on 5/23/2013 5:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
@DonBukka 9.8/10 amazing gear, obviously - that dps with that EHP :D I guess the tons of life are mainly for pvp, because i have no idea what exactly can harm you in pve, even if you lose 20k HP.
If you switch the rare for bat soj I guess you can go for pierce the veil and kill elites just by looking at them...
Reply Quote
^ No hero exists on this account. 0/10
Reply Quote
@ Skorpiqn, nice gear 9/10 swarm and bats are pretty fun to run with
Reply Quote
05/23/2013 11:49 PMPosted by Smee777
@ Skorpiqn, nice gear 9/10 swarm and bats are pretty fun to run with

kinda overkill on the mana regen abilities i think but unique nontheless 6/10
Reply Quote
weeeeeee nyehehehe
Reply Quote
@Mitchlol

quite nice except that ur EHP is low
Reply Quote
@MiracleWei

Very nice dps, for very little IAS and a Soj

8.5/10
Reply Quote
@Mitchlol

quite nice except that ur EHP is low

was just playing 4man mp8 and noticed i died so much more than the others. what do i do? aim for armor or AR first? All of my resistances are ~700 atm.
Reply Quote
@BDF
I bet you're reaching 700k buff dps!! nice gear!
Reply Quote
@BDF
I bet you're reaching 700k buff dps!! nice gear!

Very solid DPS for having to use a Homunculus. Pants are really solid and Amulet is REALLY solid. I bet you could craft some shoulders that would provide better DPS and VIT without a lot of trouble.

Honestly have you thought about getting away from 0 dog? Your gear in many slots is so strong that I bet you could kill faster and have more EHP without being held back by the Homunc. I see you have a bunch of IAS on integral pieces though so that may not be feasible in a more mana intensive set.
Edited by superpope#1338 on 5/24/2013 5:49 AM PDT
Reply Quote
@ superpope
thx! honestly, I started 0dog just a day before patch 1.0.8 drops, coz it was supposed be a budget build, help by some pros.. coz I was very impress by 0dog previous when i was in my monk.. Now Im waiting for the new itemisation, hoping to get a ilvl63 homunculus..lol

i knew CoB is the new build staple build, but.. i still prefer 0dog, at least, when fighting for gears, my only competitor class will be cm wiz!

I'll shall see if the build is still viable by then..
Reply Quote
@Death 8.5/10

@Super 6/10

Nice setups guys, keep it going!
Reply Quote
someone help me, i have been away from this game for a long time. where do i begin.
Reply Quote
@Saythe 9.5/10

That crafted ammy is a beast. I would give you a 10 but I'm sure you will find some kind of upgrade in the future even if it cost an arm and a leg. Awesome WD!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]