Diablo® III

Rate the Witch Doctor above you.

@xandercrewz 8/10 small upgrades here and there like higher cc on items or avg damage but overall very well rounded setup
Reply Quote
funk u dont have a wd... so xander... upgrade those pants! other than that u look pretty set up (pants arent horrible but yeah)

chest boots n pox could get better too, tho, also not horrible... and im no expert on where WDs should stand etc (i havent read any guides or anything, just off my own logic)

so as far as i can see ur pretty up there, and if i had to give a rating, something around 7-8 of 10, with a 10 having every slot unupgradable
Edited by Honor#1370 on 5/24/2013 8:20 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Honor

running 6 active atk skills?? dunno if that is actually needed.. i think 3 is enough maybe consider other support skills?

need more ehp... nice items btw

7/10
Reply Quote
Honor

running 6 active atk skills?? dunno if that is actually needed.. i think 3 is enough maybe consider other support skills?

need more ehp... nice items btw

7/10

its not needed, no. =] i dont go for most efficient, im trying to have fun here, and i can still farm w.e i want for the most part

my hp is quite low tho, my mit is high enough that i can run 20k hp tho lol (tho with that low of hp i couldnt go past mp4) running a whopping like 36k i think now? lol
enough to run mp7 tho... (i could actually run mp10 but its not fun)

the support skills either have too long a cd or are uninteresting or one of my active skills takes care of what a supp skill would do (even tho my skillset looks overboard, it actually has a lot of thought put into it and works quite well)

edit: btw next person reviews Noliver
Edited by Honor#1370 on 5/24/2013 8:42 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Noliver,

I would say replace the one ring and craft better shoulders, gloves, amulet and bracers (knockback must be annoying with CoB). Additionally, consider replacing the pants.

6/10
Reply Quote
@Shatov

Nice WD! I think you should get a little more armor, though! Replace your Zuni Chest with one with all resists and a decent armor roll, might be able to go up another MP level! Pretty nice all around though!

8/10
Reply Quote
@Unzero

9.9/10

Awesome Unity!
Reply Quote
@Unzero

Damn man! You're pretty much a beast already lol! I'd say the only thing that pops off the page would be that you could upgrade your Pants and Weapon... But they're going to be insane items to pass up what you already have. Nice WD!!

9/10

EDIT:

@Devilspawn

Nice MF gear!

7/10 as far as MF gear goes.
Edited by SunTzu#1166 on 5/24/2013 9:16 AM PDT
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Funk-1138/hero/14054443

this is my wd and nice one sun 7/10 just need to upgrade gems and get more statso n gloves but otherwise looking good
Reply Quote
Thanks! Trying to decide on what to replace pants and weapon with now! :3
Reply Quote
05/24/2013 09:19 AMPosted by Funk
this is my wd and nice one sun 7/10 just need to upgrade gems and get more statso n gloves but otherwise looking good

Appreciate it! I have some nice trifecta gloves that give me another 15k dps lol, but if I swap those in, I die wayyyyy faster in MP10. With this gloves on, they're actually the make or break item in my build lol. I do need to upgrade the gems though... Have 8m currently.. maybe that's enough, I'll wait for some things to sell.. if they do lol.

@Funk...

Holy hell man... 10/10 lol. Even with all that AS, I'll take that WD RIGHT NOW!!!! LOL! PVP domination!!!
Reply Quote
05/24/2013 09:19 AMPosted by Funk
this is my wd and nice one sun 7/10 just need to upgrade gems and get more statso n gloves but otherwise looking go

Wow...interesting gearing with your WD! 9.5/10

2 questions:

With your base IAS being pretty high do you go OOM often?

Does the fear proc from the EF when using firebats? Seems like that would get annoying and actually reduce your eDPS if it did?
Reply Quote
@Pri,
Very nice Bat Doc, 200k+ with skorn is sweet I'm sure. Do you need blood ritual with a skorn? Also only weak part I see is maybe the lacuni's seems like they could get a better int roll.

As for me, before people judge I run with 2 0dogs 24/7, so it may look like I'm mana starved, but I don't run oom at this attack speed even with PtV. Also have cyclone monk for pulls.
Reply Quote
@NamesLucky,

Not bad, mate, 7/10. You don't look quite mp10 ready, though. If you plan to stay 1h/Mojo you're proababy going to need to add RA and Armor. Also, I think of 7 pick up as a bear min.

Overall, not bad. It's going to be costly for you to upgrade at most your slots, which is generally sign you're doing something right.
Reply Quote
@NamesLucky,

Not bad, mate, 7/10. You don't look quite mp10 ready, though. If you plan to stay 1h/Mojo you're proababy going to need to add RA and Armor. Also, I think of 7 pick up as a bear min.

Overall, not bad. It's going to be costly for you to upgrade at most your slots, which is generally sign you're doing something right.

Thanks, with 2 0dogs healing, and vortex monk stunning, mp 10 is very farmable at these stats. Def no solo though, so you are correct there. Thanks for the comment, I will definitely try to up my AR and armor next.
Reply Quote
@Myque,

Pretty solid Witch Doctor overall. I do see a few areas for improvement. You're BlackThornes are nice but you are missing a ton of mitigation via All Resistance on that slot. You should try to get a pair of rare pants with high vit on them and you're EHP will stay about the same but you will increase Damage Mitigation by a full percent. That makes your LS on Skorn that much more valuable. You may have to wait a while, rare pants have went way up in price.

Next, I would try and craft better gloves. The trifecta is nice but you are losing a ton of pure damage with that low int roll. You might even get lucky and get some EHP on that slot too.

Lastly, you need a new rare ring. Drop the attack speed for high crit damage. From there you can try and add average damage or try to get some defensive stats on there too.

FYI, I used D3up to check your stats.

9/10...Looking good, just a few pieces to be GG.
Reply Quote
@Myque
Nice WD, really like the CD%, but would recommend finding more CCs, your left ring could use some improvements?
Reply Quote
@Cthulhu
Love your build, would rather get AR or 8% in your boots though no?
9/10
Reply Quote
@HELLFIRE

Wd in Wizard Clothes that looks fun as hell though. KFC Zombie Dog go Boom! 9/10 for Huge Health and Huge Booms. Epic 6crit Pox Ring too, not sure what I could suggest you look pretty complete.
Reply Quote
@Hellfire316
I don't think I need that much AR since I already have 548, which is enough to farm MP10, and yeah I would love to get 8% poison dmg, but those hard to find, even in the AH
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]