Diablo® III

Rate the Witch Doctor above you.

@Dragonlight
Nice gear starting out, I would work on new weapons with socket and better OH. Even into skorn with 5+ ls is a cheaper damage route then 1hander+OH. Crit on the pox and better bracer such as crafted. runspeed isnt that big of a deal for us and you can get a better bracer with EHP that is crafted with damage. if you playing a tanking cloud of bats build, skorns are cheaper for Face tanking with higher LS.if you go skorn route look for 160+ crit atleast unless it has huge damage
Reply Quote
05/24/2013 07:02 PMPosted by darkvoid
Nobody critized my wd :(

Because you scare us with your DPS!

Please critique me. I just came back to the game recently and I've been putting a lot of time and effort into my WD and just want to see if I'm doing it right, and what I can do next to improve. Thanks!
Reply Quote
@Merzbow

Looking good for PL 25... 7.0.

I have an alt spec for my WD (for breaks from playing ZD). Bear/WoS WD with similar DPS to yours. Just more mitigation and overall EHP. Improve your EHP with a little more armor, AR and vit/life%. Get your PL up more and it'll also help with more DPS and EHP.
Edited by LordAmsa#1453 on 5/24/2013 8:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
@LordAmsa

Amazing gear for 0 dog. Rate you 8.5/10
Reply Quote
@khanh

10/10 beautiful doc.
my role model doc it is.
Reply Quote
@Turtle
Awesome Knife, but get rid of Hellfire ring and upgrade ur mojo, pretty good gear for the rest 8.5/10
Reply Quote
nice equip but try throw away PTV. i wondering how can you sustain mana issue with that. good armor , good health. nice dps without PTV. rate 9/10
Edited by Odyssey#6214 on 5/24/2013 9:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
^ nice WD, you should try to find a tal rasha ammy with +6% fire dmg instead...for a small bonus to cloud of bats! ;-)
Reply Quote
Rawr what can I say.. 250k unbuffed damage and good life.

Spirit atunment is a strange choice over blood rites IMO.....
Reply Quote
@Black Jack, your Ammy is pretty sexy, but with some lucky crafting roll's I'm positive you can beat it. Looks like Acid is your main power attack... Have you tried Plague Bats? Seems a little more consistent to me then Acid cloud. You could use always use little more Vit if you can squeeze it in somewhere. Kind of hard to critique someone with a better set up then myself.
Reply Quote
Anybody got some ideas to upgrade me?
Reply Quote
Unzero,

Your are looking pretty good. Might want to consider dropping Spirit Vessel as a passive if you find that grave injustice is keeping your Spirit Walk skill pretty much charged.

Nice DPS one your Manajuma Set (both are a tad better than mine) :-)
Reply Quote
View profile
@xeres

How are u faring against RD mobs at mp10? 7.5/10 not a fan of dw..sry
Reply Quote
@lightofbeast

8/10

Good armor, and all res though pretty light on the HP imo. Some solid mitigation missing by going with Lacuni for bracers.
Reply Quote
@xeres

It's all good. I do have a Skorn in my storage that I use on occasion. I just need to find a better one to make it more useful.

As far as RD mobs in MP10. Notr sure yet as I tend to stay is MP5-7 to maximize efficiency.
Reply Quote
@xeres

It's all good. I do have a Skorn in my storage that I use on occasion. I just need to find a better one to make it more useful.

As far as RD mobs in MP10. Notr sure yet as I tend to stay is MP5-7 to maximize efficiency.

Hello. I really like your high hp and all resis...i my self am trying to make a balanced Witch Doctor for my Plague summoner build.
Reply Quote
View profile
@donbukka

Since they skip u. I'll rate u mate. Awesome ehp with good dmg. 9.5/10
I'll give more if u are on skorn. How are u faring against uber
Reply Quote
@donbukka

Since they skip u. I'll rate u mate. Awesome ehp with good dmg. 9.5/10
I'll give more if u are on skorn. How are u faring against uber

Ubers are a non issue.

I swap my passives to Blood Ritual and Rush of essence so I can spam well of souls forever. I usually run Bears in ubers, but I've been giving Bats a go for them as my secondary and it's great.

I have a skorn, it's just not my play style.
Edited by DonBukka#1245 on 5/25/2013 1:20 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Hello. I really like your high hp and all resis...i my self am trying to make a balanced Witch Doctor for my Plague summoner build.

places where CC should have been you gave it ias instead. and your knife, mck with a hole arent that expensive. oh yea, 6/10

unity for sale !!!

--> http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8892469469
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]