Diablo® III

This just blew my mind.

I accidentally 'right-clicked' one of the 3 tabs in my stash, and it gave me the option to change what the tab looks like.

It only took me 1 year to discover this.
Reply Quote
I'm not sure if congratulations are in order, but I almost fell off my chair.
Reply Quote
yeah i recently figured that out to after seeing a few screen shots of random peoples items i thought at first it was some kind of mod
Reply Quote
I accidentally 'right-clicked' one of the 3 tabs in my stash, and it gave me the option to change what the tab looks like.

I KNOW RIGHT?! This is funny...because I JUST found the exact same thing about a week ago. It's the little things. :)
Reply Quote
Woah.
Reply Quote

Wouldn't have found it if you had tried a year ago. :-P

Was a feature added with patch 1.0.5 back in October.
Reply Quote
Wouldn't have found it if you had tried a year ago. :-P
Was a feature added with patch 1.0.5 back in October.

proof blizz is still at work blowing peoples minds lol
Reply Quote
Dude i recently figured this out myself, and I had the exact same reaction.
Reply Quote
You just doubled your customization options!

Seriously though I didn't know about this one for quite a while either.
Reply Quote
now if only we could get 3 extra pages to put our low quality items before the itemization patch drops in December of the year 9999
Reply Quote
Blizzard Employee
05/24/2013 12:25 PMPosted by MelonBalla

I was really bad about organizing my stash until this feature was released. My stash is still kind of messy, but at least I have a system I can navigate. If its something I'm not keeping (i.e. going to sell it, give it away, or something I'm borrowing) it goes into the first tab, crafting resources in tab 2, and stuff I'm keeping in tab 3.

How is your stash organized?
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
05/24/2013 01:27 PMPosted by Grimiku

I was really bad about organizing my stash until this feature was released. My stash is still kind of messy, but at least I have a system I can navigate. If its something I'm not keeping (i.e. going to sell it, give it away, or something I'm borrowing) it goes into the first tab, crafting resources in tab 2, and stuff I'm keeping in tab 3.

First tab: Gemstones, crafting supplies and weapons.

Second tab: Pants, chests, gloves, boots, helms, all sorted according to type and level.

Third tab: Amulets, belts, rings, health potions, blacksmithing and jewelcrafting tomes, patterns, dyes, those mysterious Black Ledgers, shields, Wyrt's Third Leg (only 5.2 dps, but I didn't have the heart to vendor it), and other miscellany.

Yeah, I'm a little OCD about my stash. . .
Reply Quote
MIND = BLOWN.
First tab: Gemstones and crafting supplies. (Crafting)
Second tab: Upgrades for sub 60 alts grinded up to make them progress faster. (Temporary storage)
Third tab: Equipment for alts when they hit lvl 60, Staff of Herding and my Splintered Oar (Legendaries and other cool equipment)
Reply Quote
first tab is everything i find and want to look into selling/keeping.

second tab is leveling gear, follower gear, hellfire rings, boa stuff etc. Leftover room if tab1 gets full.

third tab has everything good essentially that I don't plan on selling.
Reply Quote

Mine's actually organized the same as you, except switch tabs 1 and 2. I like all my misc stuff, gems, crafting materials etc to be in the front.

Just a curious thought - I wonder how much gold we could suck out of the economy by adding another 1 or 2 stash tabs! I'd easily pay 100mil for another tab.

There we go gents, I just solved the economy! Thank me later.
Edited by MelonBalla#1993 on 5/24/2013 2:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
When can we get more? :)

When can we get more? :)
Reply Quote

First tab: Anything I find from playing the game that is valuable. This tab is empty 99.999% of the time.

Second Tab: My BOA side-grades from crafts and crafting materials.

Third Tab: 35,000 Fiery Brimstone.
Reply Quote
View profile
1st second and 3rd are all filled with legendares nobody wants and fewer still have seen...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]