Thanks for fast reply!
Your set up is pretty decent overall, a couple of things I would change:
Drop your rare ring for a zunni pox, loh is useless for archon and a zunni pox will give you over 100 ar (set bonus included) which should help your ehp (your hp is on the low side)
Yeah I agree with this. LOH ring is from my CM setup. I am trying to get a steal on Zunni Pox with crit (I always look for steal since I don't have much gold)
Your weapon can use an upgrade, more dmg and some life steal and CD
Same thing as above
Your inna's pants need int
You mean go for Inna's with INT + VIT? Most of those I looked at had low INT + VIT (total less than 120). The ones that were above that were a lot more expansive than just INT or VIT (rightfully so)
Or did you mean go with the one wit INT instead of VIT?
Your bracer can do with an upgrade, check out crafting
I agree. Have crafted some so far but no luck yet.
Check out tal ammy as well, it should give you the same dmg, more vit for 50m or so (look for 7cc, 200int 100 vit)
Another item on the wish list :D will address this after weapon + Pox.
I think I will create a new post/thread that has image of all the equipment I have, once I get home (so I could get advice on which mix and match of my gear is the best combo)
EDIT: Forgot to rate you @Aaron
1) Top 3 gear
2) Nice comments
- Thanks for the advice on my wizard!
3) Thing to improve (although all your gears are better than mine :D)
- Weapon - Could always use higher damage no matter how good the weapon is
- Mempo - same thing more CC the better (probably will cost too much)
- Amulet - more CC, 5% -> 6%
- Pox - either higher CC or higher INT or AVG damage for higher DPS
- Rare ring - Little more CD would be nice.
- Zunn shoes - 7% -> 8% and maybe little more AR?
- Chest - since you are approaching 300k+ DPS, maybe the Tal chest might give you more DPS (although not sure if it's worth losing 55AR bonus)
- Glove - already nice but could get higher INT or AR
- Shoulder - same as above
- Bracer - More CC and AR
- WH -> 8%->9% but probably not worth it since you got high AR on it
I think in general you could get more armor since you got a lot of AR + AR from INT.
sorry about such obvious improvement comment. But I don't see anything really wrong other than those obvious improvement (maybe more vet wizards can give better advice)