gtfo and go to ur corner!

and leave ur sword around while ur at it :p
Reply Quote
@ximae no profile here !

1)#
2)#
3)Have a profile ! LOL
Reply Quote
click on eu or just here : http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/ximae-1789/hero/1342065
Reply Quote
@ximae

1)Tal chest and walling host are awesome
2)Great MIT and yet nice DPS
3)Armor on Zuni boots or more Vit on the Vileward
Reply Quote
Hi Kira

1. Great job on the sword, triumvirate and mempo!

2. Can see that you are building a great archon while trying to balance out the costs by crafting on what you can. You seem to have gotten your hands on the key items. Especially the 9%ias on them. I know that ias is not as important for us as archons when compared to CC and CD, but every little bit counts when you are trying to climb the dps ladder. I've found that I've had to replace some of my 8% for 9% later in the future and it's a pain. In addition, the ias really helps you recharge your archon mode and life gain which ultimately helps your survivability.

3. Definitely try and up your CC. 33% is a bit low. Your Tal's ammy is probably one of the first things I would try to replace because not having CC as an attribute there hurts you quite a bit. And as you improve your equipment try not to compromise your AR or armor, at higher mp levels, you'll need it for the EHP!

Good luck!
Edited by Feldra#3229 on 5/27/2013 11:01 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Feldra,

Pretty good gear overall. I don't see any weak pieces.

I'd probably try and get a high end sword with lower dps but high native crit and high LS and get rid of the EF. That should net you a lot of DPS and you can drop blood magic for force if you can get a weapon with close to 3% LS.

But yea, those weapons don't come cheap and at this point any upgrade for you will run quite a bit, but why not go for the piece that will make the biggest difference.

NIce job!
Reply Quote
@dangle1257

Solid gear. Nice DPS. Awesome sword. Wish RNG gods could give me gloves like yours :-/

Only thing I can see you could improve is a higher CC mempo. Maybe INT/VIT inna's pants.
Reply Quote
@dangle1257

That's a damn nice glove crafted.

Also the high DPS on the sword. almost perfect if it has int
Reply Quote
@Feldra,

We got a very similar weapon choice.

Top 3 items: Tal Ra Chest, Tal Ra Amulet, Glove.
Reply Quote
@tien

Wow... That offhand and Tal Rasha amulet are sick... Gloves pretty darn good - if only it had a higher AR roll :D

Even your hellfire is a pretty good roll

The only item that really stands out for a potential upgrade is your witching hours. Don't get me wrong - it's pretty nice as it is! But you could really get some extra DPS (if thats your thing) from a higher Intelligence one

Did i mention that i am pretty jelly of your amulet?
:P
Reply Quote
as per eric: all you guys's sets are just a few brimstones XD
Reply Quote
@Generalhan,

yeah, I am searching the "right" Witching Hours which can possibly boost over 10k DPS. I just loved the pick up radius on my current one. Always got outbid when a high int + val + armor +9%ias +45%cd auction ends.
Reply Quote
Looks like everyone above me already got rated. (Sorry my stats are BUFFed right now but I can't connect to D3 right now)

Here are what I think about my gear. Please correct/lead me to the right path :D

1) I really like to keep my hellfire + ruby for exp bonus (I don't get to play that often so want to maximize XP gain /hr) -> Having said that I need better hellfire ring

2) I have two different set-up which basically doesn't change my DPS much.(stats are off top of my head)
2a) Tal chest(130INT/80VIT/300+Armor/Some AR) + Nat boots(standard some INT) + Nat ring (No CC, ~30CD)
2b) on profile -> Zuni chest + Zuni boots + rare ring.

I am trying to go Tal chest + Zuni boots + Zuni Pox but I don't have much money to get decent Pox with CC. (Or should I go Zuni chest + Zuni boots + Zuni Pox)

3) My weapon is definitely lacking damage but I have it on for VIT and high CD. (allows me to put INT gem instead of VIT gem on gears)
I have another weapon with LS and OS but no CD.

4) Another two different set up with not much difference
Blackthrone pants(70AR + 150VIT) + Lacuni (4.5CC + 70AR)
or
current -> Inna's pants + rare bracer (probably have to craft more of bracers)

I would really like to get go 250~300K unbuffed without losing MIT. Too bad I don't have much gold (~80M) It is going to be a LONG way before I can get to that point :(
Edited by Gungnir#1425 on 5/28/2013 7:55 AM PDT
Reply Quote
@Gungnir

Your set up is pretty decent overall, a couple of things I would change:

Drop your rare ring for a zunni pox, loh is useless for archon and a zunni pox will give you over 100 ar (set bonus included) which should help your ehp (your hp is on the low side)

Your weapon can use an upgrade, more dmg and some life steal and CD

Your inna's pants need int

Your bracer can do with an upgrade, check out crafting

Check out tal ammy as well, it should give you the same dmg, more vit for 50m or so (look for 7cc, 200int 100 vit)
Reply Quote
Thanks for fast reply!
@Gungnir

Your set up is pretty decent overall, a couple of things I would change:

Drop your rare ring for a zunni pox, loh is useless for archon and a zunni pox will give you over 100 ar (set bonus included) which should help your ehp (your hp is on the low side)

Yeah I agree with this. LOH ring is from my CM setup. I am trying to get a steal on Zunni Pox with crit (I always look for steal since I don't have much gold)

Your weapon can use an upgrade, more dmg and some life steal and CD

Same thing as above

Your inna's pants need int

You mean go for Inna's with INT + VIT? Most of those I looked at had low INT + VIT (total less than 120). The ones that were above that were a lot more expansive than just INT or VIT (rightfully so)
Or did you mean go with the one wit INT instead of VIT?

Your bracer can do with an upgrade, check out crafting

I agree. Have crafted some so far but no luck yet.

Check out tal ammy as well, it should give you the same dmg, more vit for 50m or so (look for 7cc, 200int 100 vit)

Another item on the wish list :D will address this after weapon + Pox.

I think I will create a new post/thread that has image of all the equipment I have, once I get home (so I could get advice on which mix and match of my gear is the best combo)

EDIT: Forgot to rate you @Aaron

1) Top 3 gear
- Weapon
- Source
- Mempo

2) Nice comments
- Thanks for the advice on my wizard!

3) Thing to improve (although all your gears are better than mine :D)
- Weapon - Could always use higher damage no matter how good the weapon is
- Mempo - same thing more CC the better (probably will cost too much)
- Amulet - more CC, 5% -> 6%
- Pox - either higher CC or higher INT or AVG damage for higher DPS
- Rare ring - Little more CD would be nice.
- Zunn shoes - 7% -> 8% and maybe little more AR?
- Chest - since you are approaching 300k+ DPS, maybe the Tal chest might give you more DPS (although not sure if it's worth losing 55AR bonus)
- Glove - already nice but could get higher INT or AR
- Shoulder - same as above
- Bracer - More CC and AR
- WH -> 8%->9% but probably not worth it since you got high AR on it

I think in general you could get more armor since you got a lot of AR + AR from INT.

sorry about such obvious improvement comment. But I don't see anything really wrong other than those obvious improvement (maybe more vet wizards can give better advice)
Edited by Gungnir#1425 on 5/28/2013 10:09 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Top 3:
Hellfire (With IAS!)
Witching Hour
Tal Guise

Nice Comment:
Your IAS is amazing -- especially the Hellfire Ring roll

Improve:
Just starting into high level gear with my wizard after finding so many with my DH. My first thought was 'Why a sword?,' until I saw the AS & socket! How does the 44% CC help in play? Are the odds more in your favor or not?

I am debating on CM, but after reading so many posts of nerfs I am trying to build without it BUT still being able to use it effectively if it stays viable.
Reply Quote
No love for me ? !
Reply Quote
^^

not really you must be really squishy or have to stick to mp1, as you have no LS except for bloodmagic and very little res
Reply Quote
@lu1gui

#1) What you think their top 3 best item is
Pox
Trium
Mempo

#2) Any nice comments
Nice DPS.

#3) Any suggestions/improvements
Personally I like more defense since I play HC but your DPS should melt them quick and easy on SC. Not sure about how you handle reflect though.
Edited by dboy#1704 on 5/28/2013 12:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
sorry missed the way you were actually rating
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]