Diablo® III

Rate the Archon Wizard above you

thx colossus! most of the gear came from my wd! still trying to craft a better piece of bracers.. saving up for mempo and tal's ammy :D
Reply Quote
@shambler

1)I like all the bonus armor, such an undervalued stat imo, those bracers are pretty sexy to.
prolly bracers, shoulders, zuni chest

2)over 200k dps, wish i could do that haha thats awesome!

3)Your resistances are a bit lower than id normally go but thats nothing to major, other than that maybe find a upgrade to source?
Reply Quote
@WillfulAngel

#1) What you think their top 3 best item is
Litany - Underated Item with CD is a nice bonus
Tal Rasha Amulet - High Armor/Vit to go with INT
Witching Hour - Nice 50% CD bonus with good amount of Armor and high INT

#2) Any nice comments
Looks like you just hit 60 so gratz! You should have fun paragon leveling your wiz!

#3) Any suggestions/improvements
Obviously the blue ring on the right hand. Try for a zuni pox if you can that will give you a nice 55 All Res bonus plus a hefty damage increase.
Work on improving the gems.
Try to work in Critical Mass to your passives to reset Archon

Happy Hunting!

PS IlaII is my Archon wiz
Edited by Theoldred29#1333 on 9/10/2013 11:17 AM PDT
Reply Quote
@Theoldred29

Didn't notice you had two Wizards. Your archon is very nice. That weapon is awesome. Very nice crafted armor also...you must have the RNG gods on your side.

I would work towards CC helmet but overall pretty good archon. Nice job!
Edited by NoSoupfOu#1300 on 9/10/2013 1:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote
@Colossus

1) Nice crafts in general. Great weapon (how many tries?), shoulders are boss. Also, nice Tal armor with tons of def and int.

2) Awesome dmg listed even 444000. :p
Pretty solid wiz!!!

3) Why run "cold blooded" if you're going to be rocking archon most of the time?

GG!

That's buffed up, so I'm not gg yet (I didn't plan on posting on this thread, but somebody was asking for advice, and I figured I'd help). The sword came from the GAH for about 300m. My scoundrel has a buriza with high pierce chance, and cold blooded doesn't care how the target got chilled, as long as it's cold. So with multishot, the scoundrel chills pretty much everybody. I've had the tal armor forever, and I haven't seen a better one for less than 2 billion, so I'm holding on to it for the foreseeable future.
Reply Quote
@Colossus

1) Nice crafts in general. Great weapon (how many tries?), shoulders are boss. Also, nice Tal armor with tons of def and int.

2) Awesome dmg listed even 444000. :p
Pretty solid wiz!!!

3) Why run "cold blooded" if you're going to be rocking archon most of the time?

GG!

That's buffed up, so I'm not gg yet (I didn't plan on posting on this thread, but somebody was asking for advice, and I figured I'd help). The sword came from the GAH for about 300m. My scoundrel has a buriza with high pierce chance, and cold blooded doesn't care how the target got chilled, as long as it's cold. So with multishot, the scoundrel chills pretty much everybody. I've had the tal armor forever, and I haven't seen a better one for less than 2 billion, so I'm holding on to it for the foreseeable future.

ur life is pretty low considering you have a vit gemmed helm :(
Reply Quote
09/11/2013 06:08 AMPosted by Ison88
ur life is pretty low considering you have a vit gemmed helm :(

My AR and prismatic armor makes up for it.

Edit: I quit using prismatic armor a month ago.
Edited by Colossus#1532 on 9/11/2013 7:41 AM PDT
Reply Quote
@Colossus: 8|10 , all u need is craft a good bracer like ur shoulder.GL bro
Reply Quote
@DarkInfinity: Ranked 22nd wiz in unbuffed dps for North America as of writing this. 'Nuff said.
Reply Quote
I came to this thread to make some comments about the wizards above me, and it turns out they all have 500K+ DPS. I am not qualified to comment anymore.

:)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]