Diablo® III

Quotes

this just started happening to me today. whenever i try to quote someone...
example: (quote="00000000000") (/quote) ::obviously the brackets are the other ones::

...it will say that it contains invalid HTML code. however, if i remove the part that says ="00000000000" so that it is just blank quote tags then it goes through.

so in summary:

(quote="00000000000") (/quote) is broken
(quote) (/quote) works
Reply Quote
[quote 89192892130"]this just started happening to me today. whenever i try to quote someone...
example: (quote="00000000000") (/quote) ::obviously the brackets are the other ones::

...it will say that it contains invalid HTML code. however, if i remove the part that says ="00000000000" so that it is just blank quote tags then it goes through.

so in summary:

(quote="00000000000") (/quote) is broken
(quote) (/quote) works[/quote]

It seems to be objecting to the characters = and " placed together in a string within brackets, which is silly since the forum software itself is generating both the string and the error.
Reply Quote
[quote=89194692674"]It seems to be objecting to the characters = and " placed together in a string within brackets, which is silly since the forum software itself is generating both the string and the error.[/quote]

that does seem rather odd.
Edited by Morogoth#1321 on 5/28/2013 10:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]