Diablo® III

A feature suggestion for more customization?

It would be a great feature if you have something like a Hall of fame or 'Lobby' type area in towns where players can show off their visually impressive (albeit worthless otherwise) trinkets and tricks. Also, it could bring in one of the fun features of D2 that was Gambling.

If I were to go in detail, I would say every town could have shop or NPC, where Players could go and gamble for or purchase stuff that would add to character customization, such as Light/Visual Effects on Weapons, Exotic Dyes, Custom Aura Designs (maybe Pets?) etc. It can add greatly to the current customization system of Dyes and Banners. There can be a mini dungeon like the brawling area, where players may be able test out their customization before finalizing it.

Of course, nothing that can be exploited or even remotely breaks gameplay.

Also, How I wish we had more gear slots for the followers! They have a right to be dressed as good as the Nephalem they follow! There don't have to be too many 'Active' gear slots, but just for eye candy.
Reply Quote
can u guys make an DPS system?, because we are all tired of very low DPS people in the public games on mp 10,so if there is an DPS with the normal DPS , and only players with the same DPS or above can join, and to be an limit "+" "-" like 50k dif betwin them.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]