Diablo® III

What's Your Favorite Diablo III Easter Egg?

Community Manager
There are many secrets hidden within the depths of Sanctuary that await the keen adventurer, and we'd love to know: What's Your Favorite Diablo III Easter Egg?

Leave a comment below to let us know, or head on over to our latest blog and find out more: https://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/9871962
Reply Quote
I like the ones that are explained. It would be nice if the Black Rock Ledgers were explained. Not just that they are a reference to LOST but HOW and WHERE to use them in the game if in fact they do have a use.
Reply Quote
Tie between Murlocket, and the LK helmet. But I havent personally been to wyrmshire yet so its up for grabs
Reply Quote
The 4 tiny unicorns in Whimsyshire I just found like last week!! I think their names are R'lyeh, Killaire, Miss--something-- (forgot the other 2).
Other than that, Development Hell! Not sure whhy maybe cus I like reading the monster's names and stuff
Reply Quote
Stilgar's (Dune) corpse in Desolate Sands.
Reply Quote
Killing Jay Wilson.

big Step for diablo right there.
Reply Quote
I, too liked developer hell.
Reply Quote
hardcore disconnect deaths
Reply Quote
crabbs - "you can't take me golds"
Reply Quote
Developer Hell was awesome. The first time it spawned up it took me a few seconds to figure out all the mobs were named. Then I took my time to check out each 'mob'. Fun times. (and J.W. at the end was priceless btw).

The description to 'Spectrum'. Unicorn smiles, bright rainbow colors, shooting star wishes, & teddy bear giggles...that's just classic. At least I got a laugh out of it.
Reply Quote
I would probably find an actual easter egg before finding a good piece of loot in this game
Reply Quote
View profile
I don't think this really counts as an easter egg because it happens during a mandatory quest, but I like when Kulle says "A secret door hidden behind a waterfall, how imaginative."
Reply Quote
The MLP references in Whimsyshire. Nothing cheers me up more than killing those things.
Reply Quote
When Zulten Kulle due to some reason suddenly say

Zulten Kulle: "-(Laughs) They were never very imaginative."

Edit add:

Now I wish Zulten Kulle had appear since act 1, for you know why XD
Edited by NuEloS#1547 on 5/29/2013 7:07 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Uh, the birthday loot + exp buff... is that an easter egg?
Reply Quote
Stilgar and Shaitan the Great Maker. References to my favorite book
Edited by Asbel#2890 on 5/28/2013 11:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I like the ones that are explained. It would be nice if the Black Rock Ledgers were explained. Not just that they are a reference to LOST but HOW and WHERE to use them in the game if in fact they do have a use.

It's a double reference too, because "Black Rock" is a clan of evil dwarves in WoW.

There aren't really many to choose from, so I'll just make everyone hate me, and say I enjoyed seeing Twilight and Rarity in Whimsyshire. I don't farm it because it still isn't worth the time really, but I think I saw both of them once. It's a decent place to farm if you're leveling by yourself (instead of getting "boosted" through acts).
Reply Quote
[
quote="89194693798"]
Tie between Murlocket, and the LK helmet. But I havent personally been to wyrmshire yet so its up for grabs [/quote]

What is the LK helmet?
Reply Quote
Murlocket, Whimsyshire
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]