Diablo® III

Besties forever!

http://i.imgur.com/plTG2oE.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/sVug87k.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/Xi0Xy6l.jpg

<3 <3 <3
Edited by Kefka#1278 on 5/29/2013 12:49 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I see you're doing a great job abusing the town porting system.
Reply Quote
05/29/2013 04:34 AMPosted by NazVision
I see you're doing a great job abusing the town porting system.

Looks like someone has never encountered this particular ray of sunshine. He makes for the portal the second his SV procs. If you leave the game at any time (including when he's sitting there as a corpse) he'll call you a runner.
Reply Quote
Kefka, you need to look at the brighter side of these things. Here, I’ll try to explain. He is clearly impressed with your skill, so much in fact that he might be in love with you. Like many “confused” players out there, the only way he knows how to express his love for you is by doing what you have displayed above. Give him some time, I’m sure he will come around and confess his true feelings soon.
Reply Quote
lol you are not the 1st player to encounter his attitude, he is really annoying. All i know he is from Taiwan. Shame to him. btw he is a geat Runner too hahaha. once his SV trigger he try run town.. TOO bad my flying dagger got him before he reach portal .. RIP !!
Reply Quote
err...he is my friend and nice to me. Not sure what he would do against non-friends.
Reply Quote
He got me banned for 24hrs cuz he was a annoying troll :(
Reply Quote
05/30/2013 05:27 AMPosted by Avogato
err...he is my friend and nice to me. Not sure what he would do against non-friends.

I would say he is a nice guy too.

He used to hate me a lot but 1 fine day, it struck me that a lot of people on my friend list do not like this guy at all.

I was thinking if he could be a loner since so many people dislike him.

He doesn't know much English (in fact he know very little) and with some events, that could have caused a lot of mis-communication.

05/29/2013 09:30 PMPosted by Apollo
lol you are not the 1st player to encounter his attitude, he is really annoying. All i know he is from Taiwan. Shame to him. btw he is a geat Runner too hahaha. once his SV trigger he try run town.. TOO bad my flying dagger got him before he reach portal .. RIP !!

When he fought me in PvP, he don't use the portal at all and he will wait for my re-position in map.

I would say when you respect a player, they tend to respect you back. Not applicable to all but generally that is the case. At least that is what I feel.

As some of you might have known, I messaged him 1 day in a public game. Chatted a little. Found out that he isn't really a nasty guy.

At one point I asked him "Are you lonely?" and he replied "Are you sick?" (or something along that line). That sorta broke the ice.

He is now on my friend list and I won't be removing him.

I don't know about others but I prefer to convert enemies into friends. That is more achieving for me.

NOW BLIZZARD! PLEASE GIVE US 1000 FRIENDS CAP!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]