Diablo® III

Name the next upgrade for the Barb above you!

@kr250 - Perhaps shoulders so you can up your resists? You should also change out some of your purple gems to red to up your DPS.
@D00msDay - you should look for a trifecta ring to replace your rare and if you have the money you might be able to find a better skorn or switch to 1hd weapons
View profile
@kr250

replace Litany for an SoJ.

but first you need to craft Shoulders with AR.

-------------
Gonna take a shot at upgrading BigBaller,

WH with over 249 Str at least. you should be able to let go of some ehp if necessary but also could find one with similar ehp and big Str value.

gl bro
Edited by KingBenjamin#1485 on 6/3/2013 1:07 PM PDT
@kr250

replace Litany for an SoJ.

but first you need to craft Shoulders with AR.

gl bro

Thanks for the advice so far. Still working on crafting shoulders with AR, I got everything but after about 30 tries so far, though the latest try included enough vitality to swap some gems for rubies. I'll definitely do that and also give SOJ a try.

I can't think of too much in your upgrade path :)

Thanks.
Edited by kr250#1840 on 6/3/2013 1:25 PM PDT
@kr250

Get AR shoulders, replace litany with a quadfecta ring and pick of a SOJ too. Replace the IK chest with a higher vit roll, and socket str gems in it.

Personally, I don't like Lacunis, so I'd swap out your legs for inna's temp and craft some bracers, but thats entirely optional.
@whatislove

pretty solid barb the only thing i can think of to upgrade would be your innas alawys been my impression that the 80 or so vita that you would gain would be better than 80 or so str with the str/vita ones.
Edited by rooblu#1370 on 6/3/2013 1:45 PM PDT
@Rooblu

Really hard to say. You have a text book barbarian. Only thing i could think is maybe some STR on your Inna's and some Crit DMG on your echoing fury. I would say get a mempo but then you would loose the AR on the IK set...
@Mythraiden

Your gear looks great but a huge upgrade would be an EF with natural crit damage on it. I do like the fact you don't follow traditional gearing paths yet you still are pushing 300k DPS. Sorry I can't be more critical, I've only been back for about 1 week.
@Myth, replace offhand with sword with 90+ crit damage, life steal and socket. Replace one of your rings with attack speed to get to the 2.5/8.5 breakpoint.
@Taco5 crafted ammy or gloves would be next imo with trifecta.
@Evil

Assuming you can stay alive with no lifesteal with just rend, I would get MS on your iceclimbers. I think you lose a lot not being capped on move speed, and you probaby will give up a ton of EHP if you go lacuni (unless you buy some for 4b).

If you are having survival issues, either LS skorn, or IK belt.
@Belan nice barb! at this point I'd probably think about getting an high end witching hour, I don't think you need the melee reduction. or you could try crafting some nice gloves, although it will be hard to beat those IKs. here's my hero http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/DragonE5-2217/hero/25138640
@DragonE5

u got decent gears upgrade ur gems lol
@Planet

You need a complete overhaul... Gear is all over the place.

J/k your beast
View profile
@Planet

pick up a barb SoJ.
@KingBenjamin

Pretty beastly set. I guess you could pick up more str on your IK chest.
@KingBenjamin - i would say get a better ring instead of that stone of Jordan, like a trifecta
View profile
06/03/2013 03:38 PMPosted by kwolf
@KingBenjamin - i would say get a better ring instead of that stone of Jordan, like a trifecta

lol
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]