Diablo® III

Name the next upgrade for the Barb above you!

06/03/2013 03:38 PMPosted by kwolf
@KingBenjamin - i would say get a better ring instead of that stone of Jordan, like a trifecta

lol

i just dont like the Stone of jordan that much idk why
06/03/2013 03:38 PMPosted by kwolf
@KingBenjamin - i would say get a better ring instead of that stone of Jordan, like a trifecta

lol

i just dont like the Stone of jordan that much idk why

for your set your rares rings are better. Once your over 200k unbuffed (w/passives) then an SoJ is the best choice.

this is because the dmg of the SoJ is based on %'s. so the more base dmg you have the more powerful the ring becomes.

gl
I got skipped and always end up under someone that has awesome gear lol
@Redmann

You can def roll a better ring and maybe a better mempo
@Redmann

Nice built, but for a sword & board you need at least a 9.5 CC shield. Preferably a 10 but those are very expensive
@Bruhitschill

Mempo with critical chance. Nice gear though
@Argos

Awesome gear, nothing much to upgrade (at least nothing that wouldn't cost a leg or an arm). I suppose you can try your luck on rolling amulets for an additional stat. Overall... You're a beast.
@xCLiPSeZ

Get more res

You are so glassy right now and I don't see how you can live with just BT passive.

If Hellfire is your main ring then I suggest upgrading that first. Also should craft a new ammy with cc/cd.
@xxxkan craft better shoulders of vit. and probably you can get +80 strenght on ice climbers
sorry for doublepost but looking for a more insightful advice than "upgrade your gems" :D
http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/DragonE5-2217/hero/25138640
@DragonE5

you have 7% excess ias right now. I'd try to pick up 1% more ias on your lacuni so you can switch your rare ring with ias to a cold SoJ and still keep your current breakpoint. Help a ton for ww and counter the fear from using the EF in mainhand
@damnation

wow nice gear man..maybe try find some trifecta gloves?
@chochbear, Im thinking your lacunis are next up, maybe some with Str/Vit and 5+ CC
@xeonreborne

nothing lol.
nothing either lol
@Frank

maybe could update your mempo to a high double str roll, or a str + vit. If you have the budget, get some crit.

Probably start rolling ammies otherwise.

BTW nice ef :)
@ Fargaroth

Vita or higher strength roll (250+) on Mempo - Maybe will allow you to get more strength on WH
Lots of ninja'ing here lol, so..

@ affie id say try crafting vit shoulders
Edited by MattGL#1345 on 6/3/2013 7:23 PM PDT
@Affies

cc on mempo
(Y)
You need to upgrade those rings.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]