Diablo® III

Recently bought D3 and been experiencing lag

Hi all,
So I recently made a purchase of diablo 3, and i have to say i've been loving it. There is one problem though, and it is the lag. I turned all the settings down to the lowest possible, and I still get random lag spikes or "rubber banding". I'm playing this on a mac, and I also have WoW on it. I run WoW on fair settings with around 50-60 fps. Any suggestions?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Someone more knowledgeable than I will be asking for your tech specs, both hardware and OS in use.

Myself, I have a Mac Mini i5 2.5 GHz with 8GB RAM and running 10.8.3. My WoW runs at about 15-30 fps usually. D3 runs decently, unless in a public game. Both games I have set to lowest settings.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Hi Stealth, glad to see you're enjoying your adventures in Sanctuary! Although the article here is aimed more at general connection issues, you may find that some of the info that to be of specific help where latency is concerned. I would say that if after going through that page, you're still finding the latency to be an issue - then grab the diagnostics and trace route, then you're welcome to attach those to a ticket describing the issue so we can help you in more detail.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]