Diablo® III

Quit D3 now what other game is there to play?

I'm thinking of getting into Battlefield 3 until Battlefield 4 is released in October...good idea or bad?
Reply Quote
06/03/2013 09:50 AMPosted by Dagggger
Just because I am no longer playing D3 does not mean I should not stop trolling the forums

Prolly shouldn't admit you're only on the D3 forums anymore to troll.
Reply Quote
There's always the god-tier answer of "no video games"
Reply Quote
I bought BF3 to kill times until D3 came out. BF3 couldn't even last long enough for D3 to come out. IMO, BF3 is a waste of money and it was filled with hackers (killing you from super far). I stopped playing because hackers became rampant.
Reply Quote
06/03/2013 09:53 AMPosted by jt217

I'm married with no kids. No videogames will definitely happen eventually but for now I wanna enjoy my time in the virtual worlds except more in a game where I am actually rewarded for time spent.
Reply Quote
06/03/2013 09:56 AMPosted by Wubbitas
Marvel Heroes to get your action rpg fix.

This is what I am looking forward to try. I just hope that expand the skills and stuff alil more once it goes live.
Reply Quote
If you like mmo's there is always Rift ftp June 12. I also play WoW and having a great time. It's still king.
Reply Quote
06/03/2013 10:00 AMPosted by Nighthunter4
If you like mmo's there is always Rift ftp June 12. I also play WoW and having a great time. It's still king.

I will have to look into Rift...I played battlefield 3 for xbox and thoroughly enjoyed it. I just do not want to obtain an xbox subscription for the sake of one game.
Reply Quote
06/03/2013 09:55 AMPosted by Dagggger

I'm married with no kids. No videogames will definitely happen eventually but for now I wanna enjoy my time in the virtual worlds except more in a game where I am actually rewarded for time spent.

You're telling me that you could be spending your time doing things like having sex and enjoying the company of another human being that shares a mutual affection with you but instead you want to spend time in a virtual world? You might want to get that checked out.
Reply Quote
06/03/2013 10:30 AMPosted by jt217

You're telling me that you could be spending your time doing things like having sex and enjoying the company of another human being that shares a mutual affection with you but instead you want to spend time in a virtual world? You might want to get that checked out.

So you are saying doing both is not possible? You might want to learn how to do more than one thing a day.
Reply Quote
I know that if you work full time you really only have about 15-20 hours of free time a week. And if you're still finding time to waste on video games, you're doing something wrong.
Reply Quote
I would get Diablo2 and play that.
Reply Quote
BF3 is great man, give it a shot.
Reply Quote
06/03/2013 10:37 AMPosted by jt217
I know that if you work full time you really only have about 15-20 hours of free time a week. And if you're still finding time to waste on video games, you're doing something wrong.

I work from home and typically only need to put in 20 hours a week throughout a 40 hour work week usually giving me a couple of hours to game and not having to worry about nagging each day. My wife likes her independence too and does not want me to constantly be around her when she is home. I mean it's nice to spend 1-2 hours together each day but after that we enjoy doing our own thing in a room together.

Are you saying reading a book or watching TV would be a better use of my time? Or do you think my wife would prefer if I spend the time out of the house at a bar (I don't drink but for the sake of this discussion she is glad I am home and where she can find me).
Reply Quote
Why must you people "quit" a game?
Maybe you aren't having fun because you act like it's a job, and an obligation to play?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]