Diablo® III

Quit D3 now what other game is there to play?

Well go play Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory its free to dl and free to play LOL
Reply Quote
Quitting Diablo for a fps? Interesting.

You're telling me that you could be spending your time doing things like having sex and enjoying the company of another human being that shares a mutual affection with you but instead you want to spend time in a virtual world? You might want to get that checked out.

Spoken like a true virgin.

Exactly. It really wasn't that long ago when video games were considered a huge waste of time by everyone and the only people who played them were little kids and losers. Now they're widely played by tons of different people, meaning, that there are a whole lot more losers today than there were 10 years ago.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
There's:

Neverwinter (F2P)
Marvel Heroes (launch tomorrow)
Rift (just went F2P)
Torchlight 2
Path of Exile (F2P)

I don't know too much about first person shooters (they give me motion sickness), but I heard Borderlands 2 is very good.

If you like RPGs, The Walking Dead Game (by Telltale games, not Activision's) is excellent. There's also the Witcher series, with Witcher 3 coming out next year.

Tomb Raider is also very good.

And Sylak is right. This should've been posted here:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/5386232/
Edited by Bird#1227 on 6/3/2013 11:50 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Try Path of Exile. It's free to Download and Free to Play.
Reply Quote
The witcher games are great. I liked the first one better, but the graphics and combat aren't up to today's standard. It's tough to go back to old graphics. The story and immersive environments in both are some of the best ever.

GTA4 is fun for a change of pace. Great characters and voice acting, incredibly detailed maps and environments. It's just a shooter/driver game but real quality work. Good for laughs too.
Reply Quote
Play Diablo II
Reply Quote
http://store.steampowered.com/app/215530/

This looks pretty awesome OP :)
Reply Quote
Can i have your stuff :), hehehe kidding
Reply Quote
91 Pandaren Monk
Why must you people "quit" a game?
Maybe you aren't having fun because you act like it's a job, and an obligation to play?

Games get old after a while,

Im playing WoW i guess till D3 comes out on PS3, then will try that for a bit and see what its like. If OP likes battlefield, then go do it... supposed to be havin fun ... heck if cow tipping is funner, go do that...
Reply Quote
marvel hero's free to play, massive content, massive amount of different character types, way more skills then diablo and every skill is a usable build... 60+ years of back story lore per character = Rip Diablo
Reply Quote
Grim dawn's awesome but only in alpha
Reply Quote
Only viable options that I can think of are Torchlight 2 and Skyrim...
Reply Quote
farcry 3
bioshock infinite
Reply Quote
grim dawn :P!
Reply Quote
If you like RPG I highly recommend you Path Of Exile (https://www.pathofexile.com). You will see how Diablo should look like not like this CoD like RPG. That game is still in beta but it looks and plays better than D3.
Edited by Mettiu#2942 on 6/12/2013 9:23 AM PDT
Reply Quote
take a trip to the pirat*cough*ay u should
Reply Quote
Planetside 2 >>>awesome sauce and its free
Better then bf3, but u need a good pc, somewhat
Reply Quote
Why must you people "quit" a game?
Maybe you aren't having fun because you act like it's a job, and an obligation to play?

All games are a ymmv thing, once they're no longer fun, it's time to move on. But I agree there are some people that engage gaming like a job, which is ok as long as that person is making real $$$ dollars at it -> e-sports. Otherwise they should seriously think about taking up another hobby: tropical fish, paint by numbers... something interesting where they stop feeling like it's work.

Quitting Diablo for a fps? Interesting.

I quit and out of desperation tried a fps, I had to be desperate because I don't like fps.

TL2 had too much loot, PoE wasn't simple enough, don't get me wrong, both are good games. But they lacked the loot hunt.

Borderlands 2 can be a game that delivers that loot hunt imo. And frankly I'm surprised how fun it can be, depending on where you are in the gear check. Here's a vid with one of the better players who has most of the best gear and he makes it look too easy. Quite a number of players complain about the highest difficulty being too difficult.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Y0PXDvaD_zQ
Edited by RockSalt#1639 on 6/14/2013 3:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]