Diablo® III

So where do I report my friends bots >.>

(Locked)

A friend forgot to block people from being able to join his games. His Archon Wizard is teleporting around (and when I say teleporting, I mean like D2 teleporting with no cooldown ever) a cave in act 2 killing everything in the cave in under a minute, leaving, and doing it again.

He's obviously using some sort of speed hack / bot on a 250k dps Wizard. I've had a feeling for a while since he's on almost 24/7, but now obviously I know for certain.

The fact that it doesn't pay any attention to the fact that I'm there and if I run in a different direction and finish killing the place he leaves is also a pretty obvious giveaway -,-
lmao, what a nice friend you are!
well, report him, there's a selection for that; or blackmail his !@# :-) JK
Community Manager
A friend forgot to block people from being able to join his games. His Archon Wizard is teleporting around (and when I say teleporting, I mean like D2 teleporting with no cooldown ever) a cave in act 2 killing everything in the cave in under a minute, leaving, and doing it again.

He's obviously using some sort of speed hack / bot on a 250k dps Wizard. I've had a feeling for a while since he's on almost 24/7, but now obviously I know for certain.

The fact that it doesn't pay any attention to the fact that I'm there and if I run in a different direction and finish killing the place he leaves is also a pretty obvious giveaway -,-
Thanks for wanting to preserve the integrity of Diablo III! Your best bet is to send whatever information you have directly to our Hacks team at Hacks@Blizzard.com so that they can investigate what's going on with your friend's account.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]