Diablo® III

Free giveaways to the poor.

alway's willing to help a fellow hunter,don't give up if i don't answer first time.sometimes i forget to log out,
-Leo
06/04/2013 11:43 AMPosted by VocaloidNyan
ill help too but I'll be top lazy to check this forum post :)
-Nyan

Leo#1278
Nstar#1239
Natasha#1600
GdBiker#1134
VocaloidNyan#1582

Thanks guys^

HARDCORE HELPERS
ActionKungfu #1184

Note, the names are in alphabetical order, Add whichever one you'd like, they're all wonderful people willing to lend a hand.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Note: If you're not poor, but want gear advice, we can and will help you out there.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The bottom is a bit of info and a lot of rambling. Enjoy.

Okay, so I want to help out a few Dh's since I was lucky enough to be immensely helped throughout my progress here in D3. So I feel that I should return something to he community. Now, we are all pretty well off in terms of DPS/gold, but some of us aren't that lucky and cannot keep up with the forever corrupted economy that is D3. My main objective is anyone under mp3 as their max highest possible reach. Eventually though, I'll raise it. (i cannot say anything bout the people helping)

I'm not doing this trying to reach fame or nothing (let me stop some of the flames there), I just know that there are a decent amount of people who have dedicated time to this game to remain poor/unlucky with drops. Myself, I get about 2/3 legendaries AT MOST, a week. And I play anywhere from 3-10 hours a day. (Actually lately, I've been getting a lot more, mostly brimstones, but don't get me wrong, I still get excited like a little school girl when I see that orange (rarely green) name on the ground with that orange light shooting up from it.

Okay, enough rambling, I'm not setting a requirement for this really, if you believe you are in need of help, just make a post underneath this and I'll see how I can help you out. I won't be able to do everyone, since I have a huge deficit, but as of now, I don't need anything for myself.

****Because I'm not filthy rich, any one (no I'm not accepting donations), but anyone that might like to help other people out in terms of raising their DPS, comment below saying "I'll help" and any extra bit of info you can provide, ill put your name at the bottom of the thread and thanks a million for the help.
Edited by Namzug#1194 on 6/19/2013 11:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Wow, thats a good drop ratio for legendaries...I've just started playing again but I've prolly only seen 3 legendary drops in my lifetime lol

Any advice for more legendary drops?
Reply Quote
Do you give cookies to nyan?
Reply Quote
05/29/2013 10:15 AMPosted by Fraspas
Any advice for more legendary drops?

A good drop ratio? No I actually have a bad one, Everything I get sells on the AH for 10k max lol, I never got more than 4 in a week, all of them trash. I haven't got one in about a week LOL.
The best item that I found that sold the highest was worth 50mill. Just find a market that you can "control" or be a part of, make your money from there. It's tricky at first, but you'll find something that works for you.

And I just play mp8 really, not for clear times or farming anything. I play because I find being a glass cannon fun. Also play with good friends of yours, get on teamspeak, or skype or w.e., it really makes the game that much more enjoyable to play.

But would you like some free stuff =3 ?

And yes Nyan
Edited by Namzug#1194 on 5/29/2013 1:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I need a LOT of demonic essence. Help!

Joke:) but bump for a helpful thread.
Reply Quote
some help on my DH please , was my first 60 now getting back to playing it.
Reply Quote
I thought I was glassy....... heh. I guess it's not the size of your hp, it's how you use it. I give away gear in pub games all the time. It feels good to help someone out. I'm not playen to make billions of digital gold.
Reply Quote
gimme all your loot namzug... and nobody gets hurt.... HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.

Nice thing you are doin bud!!!! I tip my hat to you on this.
Reply Quote
05/29/2013 10:40 AMPosted by twil

Add me in game, i might have a ring for you ;3
no its not a proposal lol
Namzug#1194
Edited by Namzug#1194 on 5/29/2013 11:22 AM PDT
Reply Quote
05/29/2013 11:20 AMPosted by Namzug

Add me in game, i might have a ring for you ;3
no its not a proposal lol
Namzug#1194

its a trap!
Reply Quote
I just recently came back after a 6 month break. My friends all told me to re-roll my barb, but that is boring as ****. I enjoy the DH class, but my gear is pretty terribad. Hook a toughguy up!
Reply Quote
Sent you one namzug
Reply Quote
i just got back into d3 after hurricane sandy destroyed all my electronics. i am not sure if my gear is good at all. if you could take a look at my stuff and have anything that would help upgrade me, that'd be awesome. if not it's all good. i'm enjoying feeling like a noob again hahah
Reply Quote
Just add me in game, Namzug#1194

screw off nyan XD
actualy Nyan I might need your help, since you know the darksides of DH and their god awesome tanking capabilities.
Reply Quote
Thanks for your generosity.
I have 5 classes all lvl 60, but they are all subpar atm. Any help you could provide is greatly appreciated. I still have 5 hours to go at work :(

tkj#1251
Reply Quote
Hi, I just hit 60 with very first Character (DH).
And with a very little budget I couldnt afford a good Manticore, so I had to buy a cheap Windforce..
Anyway, any help would be very appreciated.

Thanks in advance!
Minzee#1948
Reply Quote
Keep em coming
Reply Quote
alway's willing to help a fellow hunter,don't give up if i don't answer first time.sometimes i forget to log out,
Reply Quote
Thanks Leo!
Reply Quote
this guy is a legit ANIMAL!! thanks Namzug!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]