Diablo® III

Free giveaways to the poor.

I lost a ring and belt. Good luck, "Vannthur", game maser, told me to play at my own risk.
Reply Quote
View profile
I have about 4-5 FULL gear sets to give away for those that really need it. Add Nyan in game.

The money funded for this is my buddy Akira-chan, so thank him for money. Im pre-building sets because it is far cheaper to look for items ahead of time than on the spot, and saves myself some time too.

Here is an example :

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/VocaloidNyan-1582/hero/27359028
Edited by VocaloidNyan#1582 on 6/22/2013 11:14 AM PDT
Reply Quote
06/22/2013 10:58 AMPosted by VocaloidNyan
The money funded for this is my buddy Akira-chan, so thank him for money.

do u hate that guy and want random "gimmes" to bug him with meaningless "thanks dude"s

how much was that lucas set? (the example u got up there)
Reply Quote
View profile
It was about 15m. almost all the items were bids.

Which guy u refering to?
Edited by VocaloidNyan#1582 on 6/22/2013 12:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
06/22/2013 11:57 AMPosted by VocaloidNyan
Which guy u refering to?

the one you told everyone to thank.
Reply Quote
View profile
Oh akira-chan? Is that who you referring to?

I never told his battletag so he's safe :P
Edited by VocaloidNyan#1582 on 6/22/2013 12:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Oh akira-chan? Is that who you referring to?

I never told his battletag so he's safe :P

yeah, was a joke (maybe not a great one, but i thought it was ok).

like some guy who doesnt even wanna bother with buying gear, and is just throwing his gold at the problem wants to have a bunch of "thank you sir"s or "jesus loves you"s
Reply Quote
View profile
I'll take whatever help is offered. Dh is fun but I'm sure it can be improved. I know the gear's trash but I'm doing what I can with very limited means. I lucked my way into both the Calamity and the Dawn, and I'm pretty much completely broke (1.6m gold is all).
Reply Quote
Hi, would you guys help me to improve my crit dmg, dps. Thank you.
Reply Quote
If this is still going on, I would accept help on getting my DH to fight another day. I took all my emeralds and combined them for another char. Now she is sad. :(
Reply Quote
was wondering if anyone can provide on how to make my DH better. which itemsto upgrade? thanks :-)
Reply Quote
can anyone help me to improve my DH and also how to make gold fast cuz atm i have only 100k
Reply Quote
View profile
Add me and I can help you out.
Reply Quote
Hey im starting to play again and wanted to start with my DH again, help would be awesome. Thanks in advance.
Reply Quote
View profile
Add me in game.
Reply Quote
Hi, can anyone recommend me what kinda of upgrade should I look to be able to play mp6 and above for my dh, thanks.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/xXCloudXx-1529/hero/2143042
Reply Quote
Sorry guys, It seems i haven't been able to remake my gold with much success lately. I usually try to sell things then relog in a day or two and hope for the best. When you do see me online, let me know! I might have a few items though.

Besides that, I can still recommends gear changes, or skill build help. (Gear = skill build)
Or just add me, I'll do some runs with you if im not busy, when im on its usually testing builds/ideas, or on the AH.
Reply Quote
06/24/2013 09:18 AMPosted by xXCloudXx
Hi

Craft bracers, gloves, even shoulders.
And try to get your hands on a 1050+ dps calamity, with a socket (with high wep damage, at least 47%). Then add a ruby to it (the weapon and gem won't be cheap though)

Ie: my calamity, 1109 dps, with the get it is 1400 or something. but that's with the absolute best gem (I forgot the name >.>)
Reply Quote
View profile
Nam why u have more int than vit lol
Reply Quote
If someone could help me out with gear and a good build I'd really appreciate it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]