Diablo® III

Free giveaways to the poor.

Looking to get back into this game with a new class (between DH and WD), hook me up!
Reply Quote
well take a look at my dh I cant upgrade due to the prices now in the ah any help would be great

gdbiker#1134
Reply Quote
Dunno how needy I am, but I'll chuck my name down anyway. I have ~210 mil gold, and you can check my profile for what my two DHs are currently sporting.
Reply Quote
add us well help, dont give up if we we dont right back too ya.work wifes and all,
Reply Quote
did i mention kids?
Reply Quote
05/29/2013 03:02 PMPosted by nswhorse
Dunno how needy I am

Sorry bro, thats a ton of gold D=
Reply Quote
05/29/2013 03:03 PMPosted by leo
add us well help

We need a way to let ea. other know who got upgrades already or not..

05/29/2013 02:21 PMPosted by GdBiker
gdbiker#1134

From the looks of your DPS Leo already helped you?

05/29/2013 01:44 PMPosted by Evanui
between DH and WD

Let me see you get to 60 with your DH. As of know, I'm discriminating the other classes and making it DH only, since we are the most expensive and still the least powerful.
Reply Quote
Anything that can upgrade my dh?
Reply Quote
While I would appreciate anything you can spare, I am OK if you could suggest some reasonably cheap upgrades I can work towards.

Would also like to say that anyone who helps the community like you are, deserves a giant cookie. ;D
Reply Quote
hey guys i sent you both a friend request...no rush for stuff. i'm still relearning everything hahah
Reply Quote
05/29/2013 05:03 PMPosted by Dewrem
giant cookie. ;D

I want cookies!

Well i went from 200m to 30 today.
Give me two days to a week, ill see if i can re-do this hopefully.
Reply Quote
anything that could help me
Reply Quote
05/29/2013 08:08 PMPosted by R3AP3R34
anything that could help me

Gems, where are they?

That would help you out big. Are you using them on a different toon?
Reply Quote
thanks for the help. i'm not in terrible shape (DPS ranging from 150-170k, depending on skills) but I'm also nowhere near ready to farm or kill ubers on anything past mp6. if you think that's worth helping, i really would appreciate it.
Reply Quote
Would definitely appreciate any help guys... Ty
Reply Quote
Awesome thread Namzug. I've got two pieces (They aren't even close to end game) that provide some AR and decent eHP for somebody that might have just hit level 60 and doesn't have the gold funds to buy from auction house, I don't really have much gold either but don't really need much for upgrades at this point. Both are only rare items and aren't exactly worth a whole bunch but they might get you by for a couple of weeks anyhow.

Gloves- 81 dex, 76 AR, 29% Crit Damage, 7.5% Crit Chance

Pants- 127dex, 191 vit, 76 AR and 2 open slots

Only people that could use them please!

TheGreatKhan#1302
Edited by TheGreatKhan#1302 on 5/29/2013 9:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Am I too late to the party? a better weapon or nats boots would be awesome. I don't have the funds to upgrade in the AH.
Reply Quote
I'm also wondering If I am too late aha x), gonna hit lvl 60 soon with my DH and I really need some items to start farming or at least getting a little upgrade on my gear :) , my main got horrible stats and gear so any help would extremely help me Id be eternally grateful ahaha :D
Reply Quote
really need help with a new glove
Reply Quote
I'm not really interested in any gear, as I think I'm doing on okay job gearing myself. However, I wouldn't be above accepting welfare flawless square or better emeralds. Need to craft more ammys and upgrade the gems in my gear >.>
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]