Diablo® III

Free giveaways to the poor.

05/29/2013 11:54 AMPosted by Stak
i just got back into d3 after hurricane sandy destroyed all my electronics. i am not sure if my gear is good at all. if you could take a look at my stuff and have anything that would help upgrade me, that'd be awesome. if not it's all good. i'm enjoying feeling like a noob again hahah
hey stak,i went to bed early.I'll be in and out today,i have some upgrades for you.
Reply Quote
05/29/2013 09:52 PMPosted by bagzino
Am I too late to the party? a better weapon or nats boots would be awesome. I don't have the funds to upgrade in the AH.
i have bloody foot prints
Reply Quote
05/30/2013 02:01 AMPosted by Warpstar
I'm also wondering If I am too late aha x), gonna hit lvl 60 soon with my DH and I really need some items to start farming or at least getting a little upgrade on my gear :) , my main got horrible stats and gear so any help would extremely help me Id be eternally grateful ahaha :D
add me well get you to lvl 60 then gear up.I also have some lvl60 weapons with lvl reguirements dropped,thats all you really need to get through hell,but those i will need back to help others.
Edited by leo#1278 on 5/30/2013 4:28 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I'm happy to help with gears.

I got some non crit mempos, nats boots, mantis, nats rings, witching etc.
Reply Quote
Greetings all! I have recently returned to the game and after the changes want to go bring my DH back as my main, I have always loved the ranged classes and mained a Bowazon in D2. I would appreciate any type of assistance or recommendations, both gear and build related to get me back up to speed. Thanks in advance for all the assistance!
Reply Quote
05/30/2013 06:38 AMPosted by Shunsatsu
Greetings all! I have recently returned to the game and after the changes want to go bring my DH back as my main, I have always loved the ranged classes and mained a Bowazon in D2. I would appreciate any type of assistance or recommendations, both gear and build related to get me back up to speed. Thanks in advance for all the assistance!

added - see you in game, I'm sure I've got stuff that can help!
Reply Quote
05/30/2013 02:50 AMPosted by leo
i just got back into d3 after hurricane sandy destroyed all my electronics. i am not sure if my gear is good at all. if you could take a look at my stuff and have anything that would help upgrade me, that'd be awesome. if not it's all good. i'm enjoying feeling like a noob again hahah
hey stak,i went to bed early.I'll be in and out today,i have some upgrades for you.

all good man. like i told namzug, no rush. i'm still trying to figure out what to go for and such. i won't be home till much later today (EST time zone). probably around 11ish if i am able to get on. if someone else has a higher need for items, feel free to pass them on to them. :)
Reply Quote
Guys sorry i havent helped much, i have 3m left D=
Give me a week or two at most.

Thanks again leo and nstar!
Reply Quote
Btw, anyone who hasn't gotten anything yet please re-comment.
Reply Quote
Nyan gimme cookiessss
Reply Quote
Gems, where are they?

That would help you out big. Are you using them on a different toon?[/quote]

I just built the set wasn't sure if i was on the right track so i hav'nt made gems yet either
Edited by R3AP3R34#1533 on 5/30/2013 9:54 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Gems, where are they?

That would help you out big. Are you using them on a different toon?

I just built the set wasn't sure if i was on the right track so i hav'nt made gems yet either[/quote] I think you have decent gear,good base vit, better manti than me.You could probally get away with more emeralds than me.
Reply Quote
Drops haven't been good to me either. Curse this bad luck!

Anyway, any help would be nice! Even if they're just some pieces of advice :)
Reply Quote
05/30/2013 08:19 AMPosted by Stak

all good man. like i told namzug, no rush. i'm still trying to figure out what to go for and such. i won't be home till much later today (EST time zone). probably around 11ish if i am able to get on. if someone else has a higher need for items, feel free to pass them on to them. :)

central time here bro we'll hook up and have fun.
Reply Quote
05/30/2013 09:25 AMPosted by Namzug
Btw, anyone who hasn't gotten anything yet please re-comment.

I still owe you a giant cookie for being awesome to the community...
Reply Quote
05/30/2013 07:45 AMPosted by Nstar

added - see you in game, I'm sure I've got stuff that can help!

This is awesome, I should be on later today. I can't thank all of you helpers enough. This is something I have always done for others in D2 but have never been in a position to do in this game so it is great to see others willing to lend a helping hand and promote a positive community.
Reply Quote
05/30/2013 01:02 PMPosted by Shunsatsu
This is awesome, I should be on later today. I can't thank all of you helpers enough. This is something I have always done for others in D2 but have never been in a position to do in this game so it is great to see others willing to lend a helping hand and promote a positive community.

We only ask ONE THING in return. No, I don't want your money, or gear (well maybe if you can't pass it on to someone which I doubt), just anyone who received help please return the favor to someone else, if you have the resources to do so that is.
Reply Quote
Online now for a few hours,let me know what you're in need of & I'll see what I can do to help.

Nothing BIS, but they might help someone!
Reply Quote
Do I fall under category who needs help? Stuck below 160k dps, farm gold and emeralds 3-4 hours a day, craft to 0 balance and all over again, seems endless. I would appreciate anything. Thanks.
Reply Quote
Ur gear is balanced but u need a better manticore with open socket, and maybe more vit to back up ur lost vitality.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]