Diablo® III

Free giveaways to the poor.

hi mate! i am bored of all other classes and i think dh is funniest but im so poor that i cant play one with nice gear...i would really appreciate some help :)
Reply Quote
05/31/2013 07:02 AMPosted by snappy2
hi mate! i am bored of all other classes and i think dh is funniest but im so poor that i cant play one with nice gear...i would really appreciate some help :)

can help when you get to 60 dude
Reply Quote
Hey !

I just need a little help with what I can change to get more DPS and better my Resist or something else I need to change. I have 40kk to spend.

That's my profile : http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Solid-1950/hero/9865579

Thanks
Reply Quote

can help when you get to 60 dude

Once you're level 60 let one of us know!
My main goal is to get everyone above 150k DPS, after that its small upgrades here and there. Good luck, welcome to the DH family.
Edited by Namzug#1194 on 5/31/2013 10:16 AM PDT
Reply Quote
05/31/2013 09:24 AMPosted by Solid
I just need a little help with what I can change to get more DPS and better my Resist or something else I need to change

Craft better shoulders, bracers, and gloves. Add me in game, ill see if I can help you with a few things.
Reply Quote
Ok, I'm on work now... I'll be on home in like 4 hours, then I add you to we talk :D

Thank you !
Reply Quote
I would prefer if you help me with a build of skills h4h4 , im a n00b in this game
Reply Quote
Currently running 664 allres
39k Life
214k Damage with SS

Looking to get 200k without SS

KCB25#1695 Feel free to check out my gear
Reply Quote
@Namzug, let me know if i can help
Reply Quote
@ KCB25,i have some gear that might help you,i'll be on in a bit.
Reply Quote
KCB25 helped and kicking azz
Reply Quote
stak helped with nats4 needs innas,pants belt and weapon
Reply Quote
Wow free stuff. I'm just an avg. DH, how about a brand new Nat's ring ?
Reply Quote
Any possible upgrades for me? Add me!
Reply Quote
i'll get pants and belt maybe weapon soon
Reply Quote
correct me if i'm wrong namzug,but those with godly gear put up or shut up.
Reply Quote
@ leo

Don't get your pants in a knot. You might hurt yourself. It's just a little fun, and I have helped many of players with my leftovers. And none of it was cheap.
Reply Quote
05/31/2013 06:08 AMPosted by VocaloidNyan
Ur gear is balanced but u need a better manticore with open socket, and maybe more vit to back up ur lost vitality.

Thanks for response, VocaloidNyan. I have purchased one when it was affordable before 1.0.8 to try it out, and wasn't happy with it. Here is stats:
1039.7 - dps
196 - dex
186 - vit
ias - 11%
crit - 95%
socket 1 - 90% emerald
socket 1 - 90% emerald

On paper it gives me +16k dps and 3k life, but in reality I can't kill fast and die more. I'm about 3 months in D3, don't know a lot, basically building my DH looking on other guys and listening what ppl say on forum. May be I'm missing something on how to use manticore properly.
Reply Quote
@ Riin

I'm your huckaberry, catch me in game. I will fix you up with a full Nat's set and help you get to 60.

The thing about a set is you need to build around it, to get the most out of it. But like I said hit me up in game. I am going on now. Also have some rings and ammy's.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]