Diablo® III

Free giveaways to the poor.

Alright folks, I have a full Nat's set, VW shoulders w/255dex w/life, Strong arm bracers, ammy, ring for Riin. Now I'm sure you all can come up with a weapon and such. He will need a belt to finish up on the armor. Don't have one of them.

All Riin has to do is contact me in game and he will have a good set of armor rings and ammy to start with.
Edited by Natasha#1600 on 5/31/2013 6:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
@ leo

Don't get your pants in a knot. You might hurt yourself. It's just a little fun, and I have helped many of players with my leftovers. And none of it was cheap.
LOL @Natasha sorry some times i do,get my panties in a wad.lol .Guess i see this,differently it's not about the price i dont want to see anyone taken for a ride .
Reply Quote
If you all see Riin tell him/her I will be back online in about an hour and a half. And to have him/her contact me. Thanks
Reply Quote
@ leo

Here I thought I was the only one on here that wore panties. lol
Reply Quote
05/31/2013 10:46 AMPosted by Riin
I would prefer if you help me with a build of skills h4h4 , im a n00b in this game

@ Riin

I'm your huckaberry, catch me in game. I will fix you up with a full Nat's set and help you get to 60.

The thing about a set is you need to build around it, to get the most out of it. But like I said hit me up in game. I am going on now. Also have some rings and ammy's.

05/31/2013 12:00 PMPosted by leo
@Namzug, let me know if i can help

Youre free to do w.e. you like my friend =]

05/31/2013 04:47 PMPosted by leo
but those with godly gear put up or shut up.

Haha well its all by choice I guess. I say if you can do mp4/5 then you don't need anything really. Once I see a general increase in the community's mp potential I'll help more people get to mp6-8.

05/31/2013 05:37 PMPosted by Defender
manticore properly.

Believe it or not, they are harder to use "properly" Hmm, im sorry, the weekends Im generally busy so whenever I'm on it isn't for long, nor do I get on at specific times. I'll be more than happy to help you whenever im on, add me and msg me when you see me on.
Reply Quote
05/31/2013 06:11 PMPosted by Natasha
All Riin has to do is contact me in game and he will have a good set of armor rings and ammy to start with.

Thanks a bunch =]
Riin contact one of us in game, if one of us it out of stuff, hit up another. (please don't abuse the "presents' you are receiving.

@ leo

Ladies pleease! lol.. Laughed abit at these comments. Hope the peace was kept
Reply Quote
And @Natasha
Hmu in game for that ring if you haven't received one yet.
Btw mind if I add your name to the list of people willing to help if they can?
Edited by Namzug#1194 on 5/31/2013 7:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
@ Namzug

I was just kidding about the ring. Yes you can add my name. I just hope Riin contacts me. Because the armor I have for him/her is pretty good. and rings and ammy.

Have a great time playing the game.
Reply Quote
Hi guys,

I've been trying to read the various threads here to get a grasp on the current situation. I started playing d3 the moment it came out for about 6 months, and quit around the time the wizard invulnerability bug was around with archon usage. I came back in hopes in running away from real life from time to time [have a disease on going, worsening vision [these threads were killer on my eye], as well as 2 surgeries this coming week]. The current trend is quite a bit different from what i read, not to mention how stupid I feel having spent under 10 mil on various items back then, to find a lot has been buffed/will be buffed. I figure for items, I will need to check AH, check trends, and check stats to make sure they are most up to date. However, I was wondering if within your expertise, you think my past build + items will be sustainable at X-MP level [mp5? mp3?etc etc], and perhaps a few tips on what my most needed item may be, maybe a top 2, and a price range if possible. I believe I left while looking for a decent priced zuma or nats boots It is a lot of stuff, so any little bit of info helps!

Here is my current build [been testing out the other builds with sentry / echoing blast but its not my play style and can't seem to get it right]:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/demon-hunter#aPXhlV!XYe!YYZZcc

And - [been debating between bola and HA]:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/demon-hunter#aiXhQV!YXe!YaZZac

I had only recently switched out nightstalker for sharpshooter. Perhaps I need to go grab it back.
CC is at 25%, CHD at 164%,ATK speed at 2.07 , current supposed dps at 46.836k

I played for a bit, was super slow going on inferno mp4, tried mp3 seem to do a bit better [when carefully, and slowly] with the ele build, at least not as much face planting as mp4 with the cluster bomb. I am more of a move and shoot type of player as you may note from my skill choices. And evidenced in how badly I was pwnt on mp4-mp3 .

Thanks in advance for any help and tips, have a good one all.
Edited by Juice#1386 on 6/1/2013 3:13 AM PDT
Reply Quote
thanks leo! do you mean i need innas pants and such? i'm trying out the stuff you gave me to see what works best. once i figure everything out i can pass along the extras to whoever else needs gear.
Reply Quote
Thanks to Leo my DH is looking like it has a bright future ahead ^.^

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/KCB25-1695/hero/24178226

Going to work my way up the paragon ranks and start giving back to other DHs when I can.
Reply Quote
06/01/2013 03:10 AMPosted by Juice

06/01/2013 03:10 AMPosted by Juice
move and shoot type of player as you may note from my skill choices

Well I could build you a near entire set if you'd like, doubling your DPS.

Question is, Do you want to be a tank? Or continue to move and shoot.(Which does not hurt you "effective" DPS. Because you only move in the time in between your skill animations. This process is called stutter stepping. More info can be found here: (sorry if you already know this stuff)
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8569108872

Now, If you do choose for me to build you a ranged DH, would you like to be a Glass cannon, which can range from getting one shotted from everything(Which is the glass cannon I usually am, but I'm currently testing builds that require abit more survival!), to glass cannons that get 2-4 shotted, so your typical ranged player.
If you would like to be a glass cannon go here:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8197582868?page=1

Now, as for your gear, I can see you were a pretty well off DH before quitting, times have changed my friend haha, Honestly, everything can and needs to be changed! It can be done fairly cheap, price, I wouldn't be too sure. But since you're a bit behind in these new patches, You have one of two options:
A: Tell me how much gold you have and I'll build your set, then you can pay me back a portion of what i spent.
B: Take advantage of the resources I'm offerring you and allow me to build your DH at about 500-2mill per item, at least! As well as offer you some "starting" gold as I'd like to call it. So you have around 1mill.

However, as a side not, please note that the DH's are the least "effective" class, especially when we play tank. The most costly and least effective, hopefully; however, there is a slight chance we might get buffed in the future.

As another side note, there's an itemization patch coming out probably in 2-3 months, this patch, like other itemization patches, will render current items cheaper, and more "useless".
Good luck my friend, sorry for the long write-up
Reply Quote
06/01/2013 10:22 AMPosted by Stak
thanks leo! do you mean i need innas pants and such? i'm trying out the stuff you gave me to see what works best. once i figure everything out i can pass along the extras to whoever else needs gear.
yes stak loaded,yes always pay forward.Looking to playing with you again.
Reply Quote
Thanks to Leo my DH is looking like it has a bright future ahead ^.^

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/KCB25-1695/hero/24178226

Going to work my way up the paragon ranks and start giving back to other DHs when I can.
KC ty also always help dhs Looking forward to playing with you again also.Have fun,always pass on.
Reply Quote
05/31/2013 07:12 PMPosted by Namzug

Thanks a bunch =]
Riin contact one of us in game, if one of us it out of stuff, hit up another. (please don't abuse the "presents' you are receiving.

@ leo

Ladies pleease! lol.. Laughed abit at these comments. Hope the peace was kept
yes with me plz forgive me.A little embarresed about painties though lol, Yeah i was wrong,and called on it.
Reply Quote
Could someone help me improve my dps/survivability?
Reply Quote
thanks again to leo. helped me out a bunch! will be doing some more key hunting so if anyone else wants to join, feel free :)
Reply Quote
06/01/2013 08:28 PMPosted by etsai3
Could someone help me improve my dps/survivability?

etsai3 I'll send you a friend request,see what we can do.
Reply Quote
Stak,I have somethings i have to get done today,but i'll be on after that.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]