Diablo® III

Free giveaways to the poor.

I have 90mill left, well 80 mill, I'm keeping 10 to myself just to have it there.
Come before its all gone!
Reply Quote
damn namzug, how did you get so much so fast?

leo, got the act1 key yesterday! hahah just when i'm getting much more into the game, i'm going on vacation. ah well...diablo shall have to wait. i'll be back on sunday! leaving wed morning but i doubt i'l have time to get on to play. gotta pack and all.
Reply Quote
I managed to get a decent bracer drop last night to upgrade my paper dps (still need to setup an account somewhere and check my eDPS and eHP), it also took down my paper HP by a LOT!

Any help/suggestions on what my next upgrade should be?

Someone I was talking to told me to look at different belt and grab a different Inna's piece for 2x set bonus, but what would I replace?

Again, thanks for any suggestions/help.
Edited by Dewrem#1783 on 6/3/2013 9:40 AM PDT
Reply Quote
06/03/2013 07:22 AMPosted by Stak
gotta pack and all.

From lucky sells, to trying to run the AH. Buy low, sell at a profit. and repeat.
Sometimes it fails, so only do it when you're Wide awake (since it already is boring, and if youre sleepy you could easily make a mistake)

But I'll be left with 10mill probably for a week, then ill try to get back up to 100

06/03/2013 09:39 AMPosted by Dewrem
thanks for any suggestions/help

That's a tricky spot you're in. If any of the others can help you perfect, if not, I'll scrounge around for the bits of tank info that lies in my brain lol. But give us a bit more info on your situation? What mp, your AR and health levels, your "income" or gold amount, umm mp you farm?/mp you want to farm
Reply Quote

That's a tricky spot you're in. If any of the others can help you perfect, if not, I'll scrounge around for the bits of tank info that lies in my brain lol. But give us a bit more info on your situation? What mp, your AR and health levels, your "income" or gold amount, umm mp you farm?/mp you want to farm

I currently solo farm MP2/3 for item drops/cash the easiest. I can technically do MP4, but slows down a LOT! Anything higher I die too fast.
My AR is around 300, with 27k hp. If I make 1 Mill a week, I'm doing great! But much more likely that I make about 400-500k a week. I would like to get up to being able to farm MP5+ so I can get better key drop rates and work on improving my Hellfire ring, as well as just have better XP coming in.

I finally got my first Spine drop last night, after MANY uber runs, and my ring...is lacking.
Reply Quote
I have a bunch of good free stuff for the needy just get in touch with me

gdbiker#1134

List my name in the first post Im happy to help, some of my freebies are really good : )
but plz no rich dh's looking for hand outs
Edited by GdBiker#1134 on 6/3/2013 8:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
06/03/2013 08:44 PMPosted by GdBiker
Im happy to help

+1
Reply Quote
Nam, thank you for taking the time to write up that great response. I would have replied quicker but I havent been feeling too great the past few days. If possible I would like to stay a stutter stepper [more fun imo and on the move for the most part - its how I farmed before + soloed inferno for the most part], with the ability to be 2-4 shot, giving me room to correct any mistakes /do anything to save myself from dying. A 1-2 shot dh is too quick and leaves no room for accidents which is a bit too glass for me. I have about 2 million to spare atm, which is why I figured I could maybe get 1-2 nice things to boost up my dps to solo something higher than mp2 inferno act 1 to farm lol And I definitely agree, times have vastly changed! I dont see a lot of people using smoke screen for one lol [which inevitably was our biggest go to skill back then too, quite the 180]. Im running on pacific standard time US , i believe gmt - 7:00 [if i remember correctly]. And I just have a few days, till I have my procedure [this friday] then I wont be available till mid next week if all goes well. Which is fine with me as a starting point.
Reply Quote
Namzug, I can give info when it comes to tanking ;) If that helps though XD

Anyways.. I need some upgrades myself but I'd rather help others instead since I'm doing well in MP5-8 anyways. Higher than that and its just not that efficient.

Though.. I'm thinking of buying some Gold, yeah, buy them, I've never been that lucky with sales anyways. Sold my past Lacuni for 250m > real money > for tuition :))

So.. with that.. I know the upgrades I'd need would be a Nats Ring + Nats Boots, Inna Pants + Inna Armor and a Dex WH?

Also.. I'm very fond of fast ASPD that why I'm rocking Calamity :))

I'm currently gambling(crafting) Amulets, Shoulders, Bracers and Gloves.. So that's the current situation :)

EDIT: After posting.. I crafted 15 Amulets..
I got 2 supposed Upgrades.. what's better though? >_< Coz.. Both are nice depending on the situation..

http://imgur.com/Lh1y42I
Edited by Chrizzle#1390 on 6/4/2013 12:34 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Nice service you got here running coach.
p.s. If theres no one on the HC side, I can be of service!

@Chrizzle I would take numb medal hehe thats justme though :p
Edited by Neo#1863 on 6/4/2013 1:59 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Help me gaiz, I got about 300m, but only want to spend like 50m. LOL
Reply Quote
Nice service you got here running coach.
p.s. If theres no one on the HC side, I can be of service!

@Chrizzle I would take numb medal hehe thats justme though :p

Yeah, I equipped that one instead. LOL. The DPS increase is well worth it ;)
Reply Quote
06/04/2013 12:10 AMPosted by Juice
I have my procedure

Well whatever it may be, i wish you the best of luck on it!
In the meantime, add me in game, lets do some runs and see what upgrades i can snatch for ya!

06/04/2013 12:21 AMPosted by Chrizzle
http://imgur.com/Lh1y42I

Id generally say go w. the most dps, especially on an ammy because they were made for dps boosts, if you're missing any ehp just tune up your chest/pants/boots.

06/04/2013 01:55 AMPosted by Neo
If theres no one on the HC side, I can be of service!

WOOT WOOT!

06/04/2013 02:03 AMPosted by DKSMOOVE
50m

In this case you'll pay for your gear, but i can help you get the best deals/in slot potentials.
Reply Quote
06/03/2013 08:44 PMPosted by GdBiker
gdbiker#1134

GCB? =D
Reply Quote
06/04/2013 03:28 AMPosted by Namzug
Id generally say go w. the most dps, especially on an ammy because they were made for dps boosts, if you're missing any ehp just tune up your chest/pants/boots.

Yeah, went with it. I'm currently almost 200k DPS with Archery, Bait in Trap and Steady Aim up.

Since Rapid Fire snapshots your DPS the moment you cast it, its quite handy.

Hm.. I'm planning on buying Gold.. If I were to buy 500m maybe.. any idea how much I'd reach in terms of DPS?

Don't worry about a weapon, I'm aiming for something different, a Black OS CD XBow ^_^
Reply Quote
06/04/2013 03:42 AMPosted by Chrizzle
500m maybe

Hehehe, you see your current DPS? Turn the into unbuffed. Around 225 unbuffed, if the econ. is the same as a few weeks ago. But you're looking at a a huge upgrade in DPS.

But why not a 175m manti, with a 25m emrald and 25m ruby, for a total of 225. That wep would be set in stone for you for a long while, and for 275m You deff can get some epic upgrades.

Unless the xbow comes with 100cd and a socket, a manti would be better cause it would come with 2 socs, and about 70ish cd.
Reply Quote
06/04/2013 11:06 AMPosted by Namzug
175m manti

In other words, what my manti cost me
Edited by Namzug#1194 on 6/4/2013 11:46 AM PDT
Reply Quote
View profile
oh ya I never mentioned it did I...

ill help too but I'll be top lazy to check this forum post :)
Reply Quote
500m maybe

Hehehe, you see your current DPS? Turn the into unbuffed. Around 225 unbuffed, if the econ. is the same as a few weeks ago. But you're looking at a a huge upgrade in DPS.

But why not a 175m manti, with a 25m emrald and 25m ruby, for a total of 225. That wep would be set in stone for you for a long while, and for 275m You deff can get some epic upgrades.

Unless the xbow comes with 100cd and a socket, a manti would be better cause it would come with 2 socs, and about 70ish cd.

Errr. Not Manti because I'm aiming in using Zuni Boots and Inna Belt.. SoJ also add damage to Black Damage in which Manti won't benefit from.

I'm even thinking of using Tal Rasha Amu for more Elemental Damage :))

PS: I kinda play for fun. LOL

EDIT: Also, I'm gonna be buying many gems to compensate for the Attribute Loss and CDI Loss.. so yeah. gonna buy like 6 Radiant Star Emeralds.. if lucky, Gems might plummet which I'll wait and just craft them myself or something >_<
Edited by Chrizzle#1390 on 6/4/2013 11:53 AM PDT
Reply Quote
06/04/2013 11:51 AMPosted by Chrizzle
I kinda play for fun. LOL

Don't we all?

So in your case, you want an xbow just not a manti? Hmm, Thats tricky isn't it.
Well either way, your gear would still benefit like crazy from 500m, even 200m
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]